Win 11: Xbox app bad graphics experiance

Discus and support Win 11: Xbox app bad graphics experiance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, So I am recently trying out Xbox cloud gaming and I am seeing bad graphics when using the Xbox app, for example Gears of War 5 is screen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anakha56, Nov 6, 2021.

1. /u/Anakha56
    /u/Anakha56 Guest

Hey all,

So I am recently trying out Xbox cloud gaming and I am seeing bad graphics when using the Xbox app, for example Gears of War 5 is screen tearing with lots of screen redraw happening as soon as you move and look around. However, using the Edge browser and it plays without an issue and is a great visual experience, just miss the controller rumble that seemed to happen in the app.

Has anyone experienced something similar and how do I resolve it? All required ports are open on the router. The fiber line is 550mb down with 50mb up so it's not like it is a speed issue especially if the browser can handle it perfectly.

/Also unsure on the flair to assign, PC Gaming or Cloud Gaming so I went with cloud.

submitted by /u/Anakha56
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anakha56, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

Of course. Why not.

The Xbox app Game Pass App is going to come pre-installed on Windows 11, and Microsft want users to connect their controllers trouble free to the new OS.

The biggest issue would be to check if your PC is compatible for Windows 11, not your controllers.

In any event, Win 11 won't suddenly make Win 10 obsolete.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video

Hi again Another solution based on my experience that I can recommend is that if you have win 11 try the win 10 pro version, that has been the solution to several of my problems as it currently has better compatibility than 11 and does not have so many bugs and then update all your drivers with a program called Driverbooster.
    The 'Pro' versions of Windows 10 and 11 are virtual identical to the standard editions. The Pro versions simply have more networking features. In terms of games, anything that runs on Windows 10 will run exactly the same on Windows 11, Pro or not.

Try running the popular benchmarking/hardware gaming monitoring app MSI Afterburner. Run the overlay when playing the game and you'll be able to see your FPS and frame times, plus other information such as CPU, GPU and RAM usage.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

unable to install the x box app on a new computer with windows 11>The x box app says "owned" and wont download

Hi,

The Xbox App should already be installed on Win 11. You can find it in the Windows Search.
  5. Andy2790 Win User

Console streaming button gone from Xbox app on Windows 10

Yes I have the same issue on Win 11, seems like the new xbox app removed it
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

HALO INFINITE NO DETECTA MI GRAFICA

Hi,

If a game is stubbornly using your integrated graphics you'll need to force it either in Windows itself, or via the NVIDIA control panel. Rather than me waffle on how to do it, these guides should be able to assist you:

How to set default graphics in Windows 10 and NVIDIA control panel

The NVIDIA control panel should allow you to set the GTX1050 for all games as well as individual titles . The Windows settings allows you to set the option per game or app.

If your running Windows 11: How to set default graphics in Windows 11

The NVIDIA control panel is the same for Windows 10 and 11. However, to get it to show via the desktop shortcut in Win 11, you'll either need to right click and choose 'Show more Options' or hold down Shift and press the F10 key, then Click on the NVIDIA Control Panel.
Thema:

1. Win 11: Xbox app bad graphics experiance - Similar Threads - Win app bad

2. Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting: Hello all, I'm having an issue with my Xbox App on W10. It won't start. This all started a couple weeks ago, it just crashed one day and never wanted to start back up. What it's doing is, when I...
  3. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  4. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  5. Xbox app freezes on Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app freezes on Win 10: When I open the xbox app to enter the game pass it opens but freezes automatically like in the screenshot, I can minimize it but can't close it until I finished the task from the task manager. I...
  6. Xbox app does not let me click anything [WIN 11]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app does not let me click anything [WIN 11]: When I launch the Xbox I see the main screen but I can't click anything. I see a message that says that the app require update, but again I can't click anything. What I tried: - Restart PC -...
  7. XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11): I bought xbox game pass pc version to play games with my friends . But xbox app automatically goes offline when open any games (even microsoft solitare) . Does anyone know how could ı fix this ....
  8. Unable to see-download games on the Xbox App (Win 11 ARM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see-download games on the Xbox App (Win 11 ARM): Hello. I've installed Win 11 arm version to my mac and after a hard challenge with sign-in issue I opened the app but there is nothing about games. Only community and cloud tabs are visible. So...
  9. help with gaming services on win 11 for Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    help with gaming services on win 11 for Xbox app: Just got removed my post asking for help regarding the gaming services issue on win 11. No solution worked so far. I just want to get rid off this issue and play my games on game pass. submitted...
  10. Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update: Hi, Last week I updated to Win 11. Xbox PC app was working perfectly on Win 10, now on Win 11, it's slow to load and also does not show my installed games, games that I can directly play do not...