win 10 app cant find my xbox one

Discus and support win 10 app cant find my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; out of the blue, the windows 10 xbox app does not find my xbox in the network. the laptop and xbox are hard wired to the same modem/router and no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DragonsMaster25, Jul 5, 2017.

1. win 10 app cant find my xbox one

out of the blue, the windows 10 xbox app does not find my xbox in the network. the laptop and xbox are hard wired to the same modem/router and no changes to anything have been made. it worked fine 2 days ago, not its like my xbox doesnt exist. I am using
    version 29.30.2001.00000 of the app. I have searched youtube videos, other streamers for assistance, scoured forums, and even had a long chat with an xbox ambassador. nothing has fixed the issue. any help would be appreciated.

:)

DragonsMaster25, Jul 5, 2017
  2. optimal sound settings for Xbox One (uncompressed or bitstream?)

another thing regarding sound that I noticed yesterday was the comparison of the Netflix App on my Win 10 PC and the one on Xbox One. The Win 10 App sounded much more dynamic for some reason. Could it be the App itself streams at a higher quality than the one on the One?

UltimateBerzerkStyle, Jul 5, 2017
  3. dank223
    dank223 Guest
    I need some help with streaming

So I am just streaming my Xbox video to my Xbox app on my win 10.

So I just started a party on the app so party audio goes through there, Then I cant hear other audio.

Like I just need the game audio to stream too but I cant figure out how

dank223, Jul 5, 2017
  4. win 10 app cant find my xbox one

Hey there DragonMaster25,

Sorry to hear about the issues with connecting to the console in the Xbox App. Give the steps in this guide HERE a shot and see if it helps
    out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 6, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there DragonMaster25,

Sorry to hear about the issues with connecting to the console in the Xbox App. Give the steps in this guide HERE a shot and see if it helps
    out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Raphael Wildeboer Win User

cant launche apps from xbox app

Hello i am using win 10 andi tryed reinstalling the xbox app and the games and i get the same problem over and over again that i cant launch the games from the xbox app
  7. GhosTJinnZ Win User

cant redeem my code for rainbow six vegas 2

i try'd it on xbox.com my xbox 360 and on my xbox one(different region settings too), on my win 10 pc trough the xbox app(try'd even the beta app) :/
  8. khazzz1 Win User

Cant login to xbox win 10 app

Hi, I found an solution that worked for me. I didn't reset Windows, that was really just last option for me. But on Reddit I found this and it worked pretty well.

run powerShell as Admin and enter

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

reboot

Thank you once more for trying to help me!
  9. L4c3rd4 Win User

Cant login to xbox win 10 app

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Khazzz1, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, you could try only to reinstall the Xbox App on your PC.

If that doesn't work, check if theres any updates for any Xbox services on the Microsoft Store, if there are any, update them, please.

Also, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and open the gamepass app, it will ask you to reinstall the gaming services, install it, and try again.
Thema:

1. win 10 app cant find my xbox one - Similar Threads - win app cant

2. Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Win 10 Not Starting: Hello all, I'm having an issue with my Xbox App on W10. It won't start. This all started a couple weeks ago, it just crashed one day and never wanted to start back up. What it's doing is, when I...
  3. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  4. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  5. Xbox app freezes on Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app freezes on Win 10: When I open the xbox app to enter the game pass it opens but freezes automatically like in the screenshot, I can minimize it but can't close it until I finished the task from the task manager. I...
  6. Xbox app does not let me click anything [WIN 11]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app does not let me click anything [WIN 11]: When I launch the Xbox I see the main screen but I can't click anything. I see a message that says that the app require update, but again I can't click anything. What I tried: - Restart PC -...
  7. XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX app automatically switches to offline mode when ı open any games (win 11): I bought xbox game pass pc version to play games with my friends . But xbox app automatically goes offline when open any games (even microsoft solitare) . Does anyone know how could ı fix this ....
  8. Unable to see-download games on the Xbox App (Win 11 ARM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see-download games on the Xbox App (Win 11 ARM): Hello. I've installed Win 11 arm version to my mac and after a hard challenge with sign-in issue I opened the app but there is nothing about games. Only community and cloud tabs are visible. So...
  9. Cant login to xbox win 10 app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to xbox win 10 app: Hi, I'm tryin to log into my xbox account, but then login screen just flashes 3 times and I'm still not logged. Services are running and to be honest idk what to do now. Thanks for help. <3...
  10. Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 "

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant log in on Win 10 App "0x80860010 ": HI, well im having a problema with xbox live and store apps that uses Windows Live authentificathion (like Minecraft Bedrock Edition for example) in which when i do a log in attempt it simply...