will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?

Discus and support will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why wont you guys fix the Xbox app for windows i simply cannot stream on Xbox because you guys will not fix this issues so if you guys please fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dominic Davis, Sep 28, 2023.

1. will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?

why wont you guys fix the Xbox app for windows i simply cannot stream on Xbox because you guys will not fix this issues so if you guys please fix this xbox issue i wont move to playstation

:)

Dominic Davis, Sep 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to tell us the issues you are having first
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Getting error 0x87DD0005 when trying to sign into the Xbox PC App

5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I can't sign into Xbox Game Bar on my Windows 10 PC

6. Jesse E' Win User

We coudn't sign you in to xbox live

Thema:

1. will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows? - Similar Threads - guys please fix

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...: Hello, My microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft account was recently hacked and I have no way of getting back into it, I have to emails that I can forward to you showing the hacker...
  10. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...