Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?

Discus and support Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play Ride 4 with my brother but smart delivery is stopping me. My brother plays on old gen and I’m on the series s and it's very annoying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patryk Masaniec, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?

I want to play Ride 4 with my brother but smart delivery is stopping me. My brother plays on old gen and I’m on the series s and it's very annoying that I can't play with him because I automatically get the series version of the game without the choice of me selecting what version I want.

:)

Patryk Masaniec, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello my name is zahir a independent advisor

Owning a cross-generation bundle gives you access to both versions of the game. By default, most titles install the Xbox Series X|S version on your Xbox Series X|S console, but a few titles may install the Xbox One version by default.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If a game uses Smart Delivery the other version has not been tested and certified for use with your console. This is not an arbitrary restriction. Each individual version has been tuned specifically for your system. If there is an official, separate version sold for each, they will work on Series consoles.
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

It seems you did not like the answer. How else can i answer your question?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?

The game is a cross gen game, which means Xbox Series X|S players can play with Xbox One players.
  6. skys7 Win User

Inappropiate picture randomly appearing

Go into system settings and turn off the "Smart Glass" and the "Play to" option and nothing like that will ever happen again.

You got pranked, probably from someone in or near your house ;)
Thema:

1. Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery? - Similar Threads - ever add setting

2. I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...: I really think that Xbox should let us report party chat, not just in game. Will they add that soon? 56384a50-f1e9-463a-8e8a-241c10574405
  3. Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?: I really want genshin impact added i feel like sometimes we dont get a lot of love when it comes to games getting added and, i think it would bring a lot of people to xbox and it will make people...
  4. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?: I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add something similar to the platinum, is it...
  5. Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?: Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option? I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a contract not allowing it, but if anyone has...
  6. Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?: I love grinding the Microsoft Rewards points, but the Rewards aren't that much enthusiastic. I would really love if you would like to add more rewards or at least the Microsoft store credit. And...
  7. Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?: I am tired of suffering because I can never see what my pc friends are saying or I get kicked from a game because I can't respond because Roblox wants to ruin Xbox players' experience. This is why...
  8. Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?: I want to play dying light 2 with my friends but smart delivery is stoping me from doing so. My friends are on old gen and I’m on series s cbdb42e5-2acc-4ab8-87e7-9861ce00b1a2
  9. Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever: Microsoft I was very veery disappointed when I wanted to go install flight sim and it says not compatible as soon as I saw that my heart sank after I did research I realized you couldn't install...
  10. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...