Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

Discus and support Will you drop your gold membership for a refund? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why the hell is my name still silver? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, May 17, 2014.

  1. Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?


    Why the hell is my name still silver?
     
    Str1keforce69, May 17, 2014
    #31
  2. With everything Xbox Live has offered me over the years, there's no way I'm turning it all in for small stipend of a refund.
     
    Galactic Geek, May 17, 2014
    #32
  3. I have gold because its required to play online multiplayer.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, May 17, 2014
    #33
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

    Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

    OP MAX 2 on the ONE is not a old port. it the oringial version of the game. Any way playing old games is bad? If so. you should't play tag with your kids or other little one' s in your famliy. Because that a old port from your aintserys.
     
    Dakrkplayer2, May 17, 2014
    #34
  5. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    i forgot. I keeping my gold. I played online time to time. And the free games.
     
    Dakrkplayer2, May 17, 2014
    #35
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I have gold also because it's required for multiplayer and it's also required for creating and joining Xbox Live Parties on 360. Talking to one-person-at-a-time via Private Chat isn't fun lol and you make more friends and meet peps from different countries
    and languages much more fun. With Xbox Live Free (what it's officially called now though others still refer to it as Silver), it feels like you only have half an Xbox Live membership and anyone can have Free. With Gold, you feel like a VIP and it shows a CROWN
    and GOLD MEMBER when you check your profile on here ^-^
     
    smileskybird, May 17, 2014
    #36
  7. I'm trying to decide if i want to keep gold or not. I don't paly my 360 as much as i used too.
     
    Pyramid Head15, May 17, 2014
    #37
  8. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest

    Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

    Nah I wouldn't think of dropping my Gold for a refund. I don't mind paying a small fee for a whole year of entertainment. I primarily use my Gold for online gaming and parties with a couple apps in there.
     
    Mafivee, May 17, 2014
    #38
  9. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    I'll always have Gold. My current subscription doesn't end till 4/6/2016. I pretty much play online everyday, so I'll never be without Gold.
     
    Epic Louie, May 17, 2014
    #39
  10. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest
    I'm signed up through 2016 and plan on keeping mine. It's like $5 a month and is well worth it, IMO.
     
    Districtopia, May 17, 2014
    #40
  11. Cant wait to get my refund!!!! lol
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, May 17, 2014
    #41
  12. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Keeping my membership I originally bought it for multiplayer anyway even though these past couple of months been underground only surfacing once or twice to play multiplayer. It is great they are refunding the people that use there Xbox for other stuff not
    just gaming. It is finally the way it should of been when they decided to bring all the other third party stuff to the Xbox. A smart choice for the vision of having an Xbox in every living room. The hardcore multiplayers will happily pay the sub for the great
    online gaming experience. The casuals and the lone wolves are happy that they can access all the other stuff without restrictions. It has given Choice which is fantastic.
     
    Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Galactic Geek Win User

    Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

    With everything Xbox Live has offered me over the years, there's no way I'm turning it all in for small stipend of a refund.
  14. CollapseControl Win User

    Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

    Lmao, no. I paid foe Gold in 2004 to play just one game online (Halo 2) and that was long before apps. It was mainly to play with friends online which Halo 2 did amazingly and still better than most games since 2004. Of course that spun into a lot of other
    games I play online so if it was worth it for me with only one game, why wouldn't it be worth it for over 300 games?

    I can't wait to see what discounts they give us & what July GwG will be.
  15. ElectroFlying Win User

    Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

    @ hammer: None taken.

    On topic: Again, after realizing, then weighing the pro's and con's. I'll keep XBL Gold.

    As for competition: Which is great to have in the Corporate world. Here's hoping there is a reduction in price.
  16. StudBllJckHammr Win User

    Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

    @lloydy, I own PS4 and I know the free games you refer to. Fun but...haven't turned it on in 4 months...as you said about the gold offerings...Old ports. But I do look forward to playing Spartan OPs...
  17. Lloydy25 Win User

    Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

    @Stud I played Ghosts campaign for a bit, got dashboarded. So I thought I'd look at the leaderboards. Clicked on Multiplayer and it worked as normal. Shouldn't but did. Shame its such a poor game.
Thema:

Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

Loading...
  1. Will you drop your gold membership for a refund? - Similar Threads - drop gold membership

  2. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the...
  4. Xbox install speeds keep dropping then stopping

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox install speeds keep dropping then stopping: I'm trying to install a game but my download speed is significantly slower than normal. On top of that my download speeds drop gradually before completely stopping for like 5 seconds, then it just...
  5. Games not installing and download speeds drop instantly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Games not installing and download speeds drop instantly.: I've tried resetting my console, resetting my wifi. Clearing MAC address seems to help bur then the install runs inti the same issue after a few minutes making large downloads pretty much...
  6. xbox cloud drops fps fc 25

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox cloud drops fps fc 25: Hi, I'm experiencing FPS drops while playing FC 25 via Xbox Cloud Gaming on my PC. I have a stable wired connection (100 Mbps, ~40 ms latency servers in brazil). During matches, the framerate...
  7. Why am I experiencing extreme frame drops and mouse lag when using 4k or 8k polling rate.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I experiencing extreme frame drops and mouse lag when using 4k or 8k polling rate.: I just updated to windows 11 from windows 10. Started playing some games and noticed frame dropping and mouse skipping around. I found if i dropped my polling rate from 4k to 1k it would resolve...
  8. Gummy drop saying to update to latest version and can’t. Using an iPad. Software has been...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gummy drop saying to update to latest version and can’t. Using an iPad. Software has been...: Gummy drop asking to update to latest version but won’t update. Playing on ipad 8568098e-631c-449e-9efc-673b49a7f3f2
  9. Xbox X frame drop

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X frame drop: Hello everyone Recently bought a second-hand Xbox Series X and I have an LG 65QNED80t6a. The TV has 60Hz, ALLM and gaming mode. It turns out that during heavy fights in Division 2 i feel a huge...
  10. x box gold price drop ?

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    x box gold price drop ?: i bought gold 12 months as always then on the 10 oct 2020 and i subscribed to ultimate game pass for a £1 what a massive mistake when I thought its a bargain and ive got nothing to loose.cyberpunk...