Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?
Discus and support Will you drop your gold membership for a refund? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyway sorry for going slightly off topic. The point I was trying to make - competition is good. It is because of competition that Gold is improving.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smileskybird, May 17, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?
Loading...
-
Will you drop your gold membership for a refund? - Similar Threads - drop gold membership
-
FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?
in XboX InsidersFPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the... -
Xbox install speeds keep dropping then stopping
in XboX InsidersXbox install speeds keep dropping then stopping: I'm trying to install a game but my download speed is significantly slower than normal. On top of that my download speeds drop gradually before completely stopping for like 5 seconds, then it just... -
Games not installing and download speeds drop instantly.
in XboX InsidersGames not installing and download speeds drop instantly.: I've tried resetting my console, resetting my wifi. Clearing MAC address seems to help bur then the install runs inti the same issue after a few minutes making large downloads pretty much... -
xbox cloud drops fps fc 25
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox cloud drops fps fc 25: Hi, I'm experiencing FPS drops while playing FC 25 via Xbox Cloud Gaming on my PC. I have a stable wired connection (100 Mbps, ~40 ms latency servers in brazil). During matches, the framerate... -
Why am I experiencing extreme frame drops and mouse lag when using 4k or 8k polling rate.
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy am I experiencing extreme frame drops and mouse lag when using 4k or 8k polling rate.: I just updated to windows 11 from windows 10. Started playing some games and noticed frame dropping and mouse skipping around. I found if i dropped my polling rate from 4k to 1k it would resolve... -
Gummy drop saying to update to latest version and can’t. Using an iPad. Software has been...
in XBoX Games and AppsGummy drop saying to update to latest version and can’t. Using an iPad. Software has been...: Gummy drop asking to update to latest version but won’t update. Playing on ipad 8568098e-631c-449e-9efc-673b49a7f3f2 -
Xbox X frame drop
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox X frame drop: Hello everyone Recently bought a second-hand Xbox Series X and I have an LG 65QNED80t6a. The TV has 60Hz, ALLM and gaming mode. It turns out that during heavy fights in Division 2 i feel a huge... -
x box gold price drop ?
in XBoX Sales and Promox box gold price drop ?: i bought gold 12 months as always then on the 10 oct 2020 and i subscribed to ultimate game pass for a £1 what a massive mistake when I thought its a bargain and ive got nothing to loose.cyberpunk...