Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?

Discus and support Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really want genshin impact added i feel like sometimes we dont get a lot of love when it comes to games getting added and, i think it would bring a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beretta Mccown, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?

I really want genshin impact added i feel like sometimes we dont get a lot of love when it comes to games getting added and, i think it would bring a lot of people to xbox and it will make people who do have a xbox that play genshin way more happier!

:)

Beretta Mccown, Oct 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to ask the developer to bring it to Xbox, No one here has any secret knowledge about behind the scenes, goings on, but if the developer sees a demand, they may do it
  3. EstherEmily Win User

BlueStacks X Cloud Gaming

If genshin impact don't have in xbox, how to add genshin impact in xbox?
  4. EstherEmily Win User

BlueStacks X Cloud Gaming

I got search genshin impact on microsoft xbox game pass but its not in there. Can you give me a link of genshin impact on xbox if you find it. In google says Mihoyo company never put genshin in xbox but just put in nintendo switch.
  5. Terratogen Win User

Genshin impact on Xbox one

Sadly the company has no plans to release it on the Xbox they announced. Not a Microsoft decision
  6. Rostom L Win User

Can i use the Microft gift card on genshin?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What device or platform do you play Genshin Impact?
Thema:

1. Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device? - Similar Threads - y'all ever add

2. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  3. How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    How long will it take me get my money back y'all accept my refund it's been weeks: Y'all accept my refund n I never got my money back I been waiting and im started to feel like i got scammed 2fe5d382-3b4d-4723-8a6b-755aa3aaff3b
  4. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  5. Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know!: If you have a tv, take clear tape and write "x" on it. With any gun, aim and put the tape where the cross is, then play a match to see if it gave you better aim! 3057a3c5-fa50-4380-9e10-e99686bf6ea5
  6. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  7. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  8. What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize...
  9. When are y'all going to fix this server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are y'all going to fix this server?: I just purchased diablo 4 the other day downloaded it waited it finally finished downloading and now I can't even play it do I get some type compensation for lost time? Because this ain't no cheap...
  10. I'm finna switch to playstation if y'all don't fix this microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm finna switch to playstation if y'all don't fix this microsoft: There are so many errors codes and the Microsoft website don't help at all a29b96e9-7bb0-4073-888b-f883e7e1c8e8