Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

Discus and support Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Montoya1, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it wasnt getting any audio so i did some looking on google and i found out its not compatible. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THAT FEATURE.

Very disappointing

:)

Jason Montoya1, Apr 1, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

All accessories are required to have Xbox security chips and be supported by the various games

all accessories are required to have Xbox security chips and be supported by the various games there is no news about any change in policy

no one here is in the inner circle, we find out at the same time you do
  3. Linden AG Win User

Mircrophone for Xbox One

A USB Microphone that is going to be used with the Xbox One will require a USB port for power and then the 3.5mm jack to plug into the remote for actual audio capture.

Now if they make a USB plug and play microphone anyone else can feel free to interject but I personally don't know of any USB only mics for the X1. Sorry I misunderstood your first post.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

Hello, JessicaB87 my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

The Xbox Series X does have only one USB port on the front, which can be limiting when connecting multiple USB devices. However, there are a couple of ways to connect two USB microphones for Let's Sing 2023 on your Xbox Series X.

Option 1: USB Hub

The most straightforward solution is to use a USB hub. A USB hub is a device that allows you to connect multiple USB devices to a single USB port. You can connect the two USB microphones to the USB hub, and then plug the USB hub into the Xbox Series X's front USB port.

Option 2: USB Adapter

If you don't have a USB hub, you can use a USB adapter. A USB adapter is a device that allows you to connect a USB device to a different type of port, such as an audio jack or a microphone jack. You can connect one of the USB microphones to the Xbox Series X's controller using an adapter, and then connect the other microphone to the front USB port.

Which option is better?

The better option for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. A USB hub is the more versatile option, as it will allow you to connect more USB devices in the future. However, a USB adapter is a more affordable option, and it will be smaller and more portable.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Stream mic Xbox One (PC)

It depends on the type of your streaming Microphone.

If it's an USB microphone, then no.

If the Microphone has an analogue connector (e.g. 3.5mm jack), you could use a headphone/microphone to CTIA adapter, and plug your Astro into the headphone plug and your streamer microphone to the microphone plug, and then plug the CTIA adapter into the
    controller.

Alternatively, if you use a third party streaming software and are screen capturing from your PC, you can start the Party through the Xbox App on your PC, and stream the game to a capture card on your PC. Then you can mix the game audio from the captured
    console with your party sound (if your streaming software allows such a mix), and then stream that from your capturing PC to your streaming platform.
  6. Nicduch Win User

Where i can found xbox sound card certified for series X?

Thanks for your quick feedback, I already have an HDMI 2.1 receiver but none of them allow me to plug in a microphone to talk to my friends.

I don't want to connect a microphone or anything to my pad.

Is there an xbox-certified device that allows me to plug in a wired microphone?
Thema:

1. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones? - Similar Threads - ever allow plug

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision...: I owned MW2 on my Xbox but here recently my Xbox has become more of an entertainment hub than a gaming console when I indrouced a 2070 Super into my pc. Now I want to play MW2 on my PC but it says...
  9. Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics?

in XboX Insiders
    Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics?: Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics? submitted by /u/Eireagon [link] [comments]
  10. Is the streaming app compatible with Chromecast? If not, will Microsoft ever allow casting...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the streaming app compatible with Chromecast? If not, will Microsoft ever allow casting...: Just wondering if Microsoft will ever allow gamers to cast games to television screens. I am not sure if it is possible now. submitted by /u/aribbabar [link] [comments]