Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

Discus and support Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option? I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SirNelson1, Aug 11, 2023.

1. SirNelson1
    SirNelson1 Guest

Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option?

I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a contract not allowing it, but if anyone has any info let me know.

I know how to stream to YouTube with OBS and game streaming but I'm having issues with my voice audio coming through the stream. (It picks up party chat but not my audio) and using my PC mic or others mics pick up my fan and isn't as good quality.

:)

SirNelson1, Aug 11, 2023
  2. james m9 Win User

That's awesome Sony does. Imma research because if PlayStation can stream to YouTube I'm not replacing my 5 Xboxs I'll get 6 of the newest PlayStations tax time.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi SirNelson1,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Till now there's no announcement about it and that's a great feature to add it in Xbox where we can live stream to YouTube. Surely I'll give this as a feedback.

Best regards
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Surely I'll give this as a feedback to add it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Then you need a better mic

Twitch nor.YouTube streamers have that issue just ask asmongorg

If you want to stream you can't use a desktop.Mic you need something with noise canceling you could get.a better.camera with a better noise canceling option like ps 5 camera

YouTube app developer is responsible for YouTube app

(Google )
  6. SirNelson1 Win User

You are misunderstanding the issue. You pretty much have to jump through hoops to stream Xbox game play live on YouTube. (Try it yourself see what happens) As far as Twitch audio goes its great with no issues at all. Xbox lacks the ability to stream directly to youtube.

My $200+ headset audio is great for streaming direct to Twitch and or recording voice audio. I'd rather not spend a decent amount on a secondary mic just for youtube streams Especially if I stream for fun and not a source of income. I also don't want to buy a expensive capture card since there's not many capture cards exist that are capable of 4k@120hz pass through. And if I get one that's 1080@120hz pass-through what was the point in getting the series x?

And if the question comes to mind of why would they add that feature? (To stream directly to youtube) Why would Sony? Why would Microsoft have the feature to stream directly Twitch and not youtube? Why wouldnt Microsoft just add the feature to stream directly to youtube? Why wouldnt youtube allow they too? Is there a contract that wouldnt allow them? What's the issue? Why do I need to spend more money to buy a 2nd mic specifically for youtube streaming?

Excepting that is just how it is like being ok with a AAA game lauching with 1 game mode (say 4v4 team death match) no story mode, 1 small map and only 2 things to unlock for a cost of $70.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube? - Similar Threads - ever add live

2. I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...: I really think that Xbox should let us report party chat, not just in game. Will they add that soon? 56384a50-f1e9-463a-8e8a-241c10574405
  3. Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?: I really want genshin impact added i feel like sometimes we dont get a lot of love when it comes to games getting added and, i think it would bring a lot of people to xbox and it will make people...
  4. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?: I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add something similar to the platinum, is it...
  5. Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?: I want to play Ride 4 with my brother but smart delivery is stopping me. My brother plays on old gen and I’m on the series s and it's very annoying that I can't play with him because I...
  6. Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?: I love grinding the Microsoft Rewards points, but the Rewards aren't that much enthusiastic. I would really love if you would like to add more rewards or at least the Microsoft store credit. And...
  7. Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?: I am tired of suffering because I can never see what my pc friends are saying or I get kicked from a game because I can't respond because Roblox wants to ruin Xbox players' experience. This is why...
  8. Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?: I want to play dying light 2 with my friends but smart delivery is stoping me from doing so. My friends are on old gen and I’m on series s cbdb42e5-2acc-4ab8-87e7-9861ce00b1a2
  9. Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever: Microsoft I was very veery disappointed when I wanted to go install flight sim and it says not compatible as soon as I saw that my heart sank after I did research I realized you couldn't install...
  10. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...