Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

Discus and support Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nas Sheppard, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Nas Sheppard
    Nas Sheppard Guest

I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add something similar to the platinum, is it possible that could be coming any time soon.

:)

Nas Sheppard, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Nas,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

That's a great feature to add in Xbox, surely I'll give this as a feedback to make it happen.

Best regards
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Yes sure I'll make this as a good feedback to add these features:)
  4. DigiLuigi Win User

Wolfenstein 3D?

Getting a platinum trophy is the PS3 equivalent of gettiing all the achievements in a game on the 360.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

What has Happened to your Gamerscore on Xbox.com Homepage?

I think Playstation has got it right with trophies personally, you get a platinum one if you complete all trophies on a game.
  6. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Are they really an indication!

GS means not a lot. I've had to start different acct's at times in order to get in a game due to a higher GS/aggressive rep etc...owned a lot and lost a lot, no matter if the opponents GS was low or Super high...

Regarding trophies and GS...it's easy to see the equivalency on a particular game. If someone has 100% of a particular game then all trophies equivalent. That's bronze, silver, gold platinum. If not then compare a game and achievements completed. Achievements
    worth maybe 50-75-100 are like platinum, usually. Sorta like comparing trophies. Either system is no easier than the other to gauge. But GS matters nothing to me.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy? - Similar Threads - ever add thing

2. I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I know that we can report in game vc, but will xbox ever add party chat reports? they run...: I really think that Xbox should let us report party chat, not just in game. Will they add that soon? 56384a50-f1e9-463a-8e8a-241c10574405
  3. Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will y'all ever add Genshin Impact to xbox one or any xbox device?: I really want genshin impact added i feel like sometimes we dont get a lot of love when it comes to games getting added and, i think it would bring a lot of people to xbox and it will make people...
  4. Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?: Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option? I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a contract not allowing it, but if anyone has...
  5. Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?: I want to play Ride 4 with my brother but smart delivery is stopping me. My brother plays on old gen and I’m on the series s and it's very annoying that I can't play with him because I...
  6. Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft Rewards ever add new rewards in Algeria ?: I love grinding the Microsoft Rewards points, but the Rewards aren't that much enthusiastic. I would really love if you would like to add more rewards or at least the Microsoft store credit. And...
  7. Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?: I am tired of suffering because I can never see what my pc friends are saying or I get kicked from a game because I can't respond because Roblox wants to ruin Xbox players' experience. This is why...
  8. Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?: I want to play dying light 2 with my friends but smart delivery is stoping me from doing so. My friends are on old gen and I’m on series s cbdb42e5-2acc-4ab8-87e7-9861ce00b1a2
  9. Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft add flight sim to xbox one and when will it be added if ever: Microsoft I was very veery disappointed when I wanted to go install flight sim and it says not compatible as soon as I saw that my heart sank after I did research I realized you couldn't install...
  10. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...