Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

Discus and support Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox player....o, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of the best Mortal Kombats, if not the best, so I’m wondering,
    will Mk9 be backwards compatible? I know that ED Boon gave us a hint but I want to know if there is any set realease date for the backwards compatibility to be on that game.

:)

Xbox player....o, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ittim Win User

Backwards Compatibility

3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done with that?

It's on hiatus at the very least.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done with that?

They've stopped the backwards compatibility program for the time being, their main focus now is getting backwards compatibility running smoothly on Scarlett so it's a smooth transition.

I'd imagine they'll start adding more games to the list once it's up and running on Scarlett, fingers crossed for that anyway.
    There really isn't much more to add, in my opinion, so I will just provide an official source to that info.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/10/e3-2019-whats-next-xbox-backward-compatibility/
  5. SlinkRex36526 Win User

I hope there will be a more variety of better games than they have released.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

They've stopped the backwards compatibility program for the time being, their main focus now is getting backwards compatibility running smoothly on Scarlett so it's a smooth transition.

I'd imagine they'll start adding more games to the list once it's up and running on Scarlett, fingers crossed for that anyway.
Thema:

Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

1. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done... - Similar Threads - Microsoft announce more

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...

in XboX Insiders
    With all of the AI announcement Microsoft has made recently. Will Microsoft be adding AI to...: Greetings everyone, With all of the recent announcements around ChatGPT, a Microsoft, using AI in almost all of their products, I was wondering if Xbox would be added to that list? I for one would...