Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch?

Discus and support Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After all the problems that happened at the launch of all access through EB Games will you still be offering subscriptions at a later date?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jesseconnell, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Jesseconnell
    Jesseconnell Guest

After all the problems that happened at the launch of all access through EB Games will you still be offering subscriptions at a later date?

:)

Jesseconnell, Oct 17, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Jesse.

Yes, All Access will still be available after launch.
  3. Knight Carver Win User

Xbox One turning on my TV?

Jut note this isn't available in all launch countries. I was trying to get this to work, but it's not available in Australia yet.

www.clickonline.com/.../21292

“Xbox On” voice command will only be available in five markets (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France and Germany) on launch"
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

No All Access in Canada

This only applies to the United States.
  5. DreadGrrl Win User

No All Access in Canada

I agree that it is disappointing. I’m guessing that the market just isn’t large enough to make the administration of the program profitable enough for them.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

No All Access in Canada

Hello there,

Unfortunately the Bundle is a limited time offer at Microsoft Store in the United States and there is no one on the forums that would know exactly why that is.

You can access this link to view the FAQ and the Xbox all access Terms and Conditions:

Xbox All Access
Thema:

1. Will Xbox all access still be available in Canada after the initial launch? - Similar Threads - access still available

2. I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...: I paid for the pre order already I even still have a message from Xbox saying thank you for purchasing but now that the game is already out everything is still locked and I can't access anything...
  3. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  4. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  5. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  6. STILL cant' access multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL cant' access multiplayer games: I can't access multiplayer games. I've followed the instructions for changing the settings for my account in Microsoft. I have selected "Allow" for each item instructed to and clicked submit. I...
  7. I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....: I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore? I am level 3 and been on the program 3 years....
  8. Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...: Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad he will steal my items and hypixel, how do i like log out in other locations like in roblox...
  9. I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...: I updated the controller but I still can't access the chat mixer, and I can't hear the game audio through the headset. What can I do? d9324c3d-587d-4c2f-b3ec-a0a336097b0a
  10. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...