Will XB1 Play & Charge Kit Work With Rock Band 4 Guitar?

Discus and support Will XB1 Play & Charge Kit Work With Rock Band 4 Guitar? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love Rock Band and the thought of having to get new batteries every time mine die is upsetting. I was wondering if I charged my Xbox One battery... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrDevinJB2, Oct 4, 2015.

1. MrDevinJB2
    MrDevinJB2 Guest

I love Rock Band and the thought of having to get new batteries every time mine die is upsetting. I was wondering if I charged my Xbox One battery through my play and charge kit, would I be able to slide those into the guitar and start rocking? Hopefully
    you all can help me.

:)

MrDevinJB2, Oct 4, 2015
  2. guitar hero metallica

I play band hero and guitar hero(legends of rock) and rock band. need friends to play with. i also play COD black ops 2, mw 3 & 4 and Blur. Add me

WaitingOnA4Ever, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Spweedz.
    Spweedz. Guest
    Can I charge my controller without the play & charge kit?

Hi,

I was wondering if you can charge you XB1 Wireless Controller without the Play & Charge kit

Spweedz., Oct 4, 2015
  4. Will XB1 Play & Charge Kit Work With Rock Band 4 Guitar?

No the plug and play kit battery will not fit so you have to use AA batteries or buy yourself some rechargeable the only thing i would like to now is what the charging port if under the battery cover is it to plug a wire in or is it for update's

danielyates12, Oct 9, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: