Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India.

Discus and support Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have recently purchased X Box One S from Canada and I am planning to use it in India. I have a query about the voltage which we (India 220... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Govardhana K J, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India.

Hi Team,

I have recently purchased X Box One S from Canada and I am planning to use it in India. I have a query about the voltage which we (India 220 volts) use here. I have read few articles that, X Box One S doesn't requires additional power adapter to compensate
    the voltage accordingly.

So is it required to buy the additional adapter or shall i directly plug and play, Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Govardhan

:)

Govardhana K J, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Xbox One S is multi-voltage, meaning it will work anywhere in the world. The only adapter you'll need is for the plug.
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

Problem in repairing Xbox One Power Supply

You bought your console in the US so if the power supply needs repair/ replaced it will be a US power supply you get back. as you have moved to India you will need to get a power supply that you can use in India the power supply used in the UK is the same
    as India you would just need a plug adapter to use it.
  4. GrubbyEmpress04 Win User

Can i use a Xbox bought in US in India?

We bought X Box 360 S Model 1439 in USA and brought to India. The power supply unit (PSU) is of 110 V. I think we cannot use the same directly (with flat to round pin converter) with Indian Power Supply of 220V . I heard Microsoft will FREEly replace the
    same. If yes, where these MS shop/s in Hyderabad of India? If not freely, where can I buy a genuine PSU for this Model? Can any one help please?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 s

Yes it will, but you will need a power supply for india. As Canada and India use different voltages.
  6. Player142583276 Win User

how can I make work a Xbox One in a country with 220V?

I just got a new X-Box 360 E to India from US and used to Step down transformer to power the console, but to my surprise the power brick got into fumes.I am wondering why, can any one tell me the watts that needs to be used for the step down transformer.
Thema:

1. Will X Box One S bought from Canada need extra power adapter to use in India. - Similar Threads - Box bought Canada

2. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  3. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  6. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  7. I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...: I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it. 04f79b0a-6348-45df-92fd-fc2a111f6738
  8. I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?: The store is telling me to add a payment method that isn't available in my country [img] [img] 3d5adb16-80fb-4ec3-b58e-5584af07a96d
  9. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...: bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647
  10. I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?: Purchased the X box S (used ) and can't use a game (on a disc) without the code . Please could you advise? Thank you 8231fbd8-aefa-4d10-bcff-e9a288b8b7e2