Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?

Discus and support Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass? 534e8dd8-0a03-45a2-8cd0-5e6b35056671 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichealMurphy2, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?

:)

MichealMurphy2, Sep 7, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Train Sim World has been part of Game Pass for several years, the third one just launched the other day
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Train Simulator 3 is already available, as for Truck Simulator, don't know if or when that will be coming.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Any Xbox Driving Games That Aren't Racing?

If it does not need to be cars or trucks, then Train Simulator World is a non-racing train driving game. A little slower paced than others, but might suit your desires.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Bring Star Wars: TOR to Xbox One!

There is a few PC games i would like to be ported for consoles. Euro truck simulator or American truck simulator would be nice to play on console.

As for the game you want to be brought to xbox, best is to contact the developer. If it is the one i found, Bioware is the developer and EA the publisher.
    There's a truck simulator game out on xbox next month (I think).
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

I think Euro Truck/American Truck Simulator is a really good call, those games seem quite popular on the PC, and there are already plenty of wheels supported on the Xbox One. Could be nice seeing one of those titles make the move over, it's going to be
    interesting seeing how well Flight Simulator works on Xbox One as well. Maybe if that is a hit, it might pave the way for more simulators to make the transition to console as well.
Thema:

1. Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass? - Similar Threads - Train Simulator Truck

2. MSFS 40th ann, instrument display (Garmin 1000) blanks out halfway into IFR training Flights-

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 40th ann, instrument display (Garmin 1000) blanks out halfway into IFR training Flights-: Why does the instrument panel blank out in MSFS 40 ann in the IFR training flights? During IFR training- VOR training, ILS training, Turns and climb training... halfway into the flight, the...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training: Hello, Quite frustrating, after hours of download I start de game, made a few exploring flights then started the basics lessons. No issues with the first three lessons then when loading the...
  4. Train sim 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train sim 4: Does anyone know if my data from train sim 3 goes over to train sim 4? 0391e933-6f80-496b-acf4-a5db73c51631
  5. Train sim 4 is e downloaded the wrong edition do you have to pay again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train sim 4 is e downloaded the wrong edition do you have to pay again?: We download the app ring version and want the deluxe edition. Do we have to pay again? bb0e6d8c-7903-4c81-baf9-50e217fe0299
  6. What game can use BART train or add it too?train sims4?railway? Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game can use BART train or add it too?train sims4?railway? Help: Thanks in advance For an Xbox series s all digital I need help please! I’m trying to find the train game that lets you ADD or use the Bay Area BART train. I saw on a YouTube video and cannot...
  7. How do resume my training as an MIE

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do resume my training as an MIE: How do resume my training as an MIE 0e32cfcd-28f1-423f-b4c9-b746aa9cea64
  8. Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7
  9. Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game: I am able to install the high res moon starfield textures.zip file in my msts folder but I am not able to get the effects of the given file while playing the game.I also followed all the steps...
  10. How could I develop a brain training for xbox using Unreal Engine

in XBoX on Consoles
    How could I develop a brain training for xbox using Unreal Engine: Hello, I have spent a long long time building a brain training program and want to port our javascript assets to xbox. Is there an easy way to do this with Unity or Unreal Engine, I have...