Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?

Discus and support Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Morning all XBOX ONE/Windows 10 users within the community. This has been on my mind quite a long time now. I know this is the official XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THAV1C1OUS1, Nov 7, 2016.

1. THAV1C1OUS1
    THAV1C1OUS1 Guest

Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?

Good Morning all XBOX ONE/Windows 10 users within the community.

This has been on my mind quite a long time now. I know this is the official

XBOX online community, so I decided on posting here instead of posting on

another online Xbox community fanbase. I have been a big fan of star ocean

since its exception. I really hope that one day, myself and the rest of you all

get to see the light of day of the release of Star Ocean TLH ran and emulated

on theXBOX ONE, or even better a remastered version just for the XBOX ONE

I'll pray to the Microsoft Gods that we will see the light of day in due time

with Star Ocean TLH, and hopefully more Star Ocean games!

:)

THAV1C1OUS1, Nov 7, 2016
  2. star ocean the last hope

when comes new xbox 360 compatibility games for xbox one and it would be cool if you could add star ocean the last hope

Dark Angel 607, Nov 7, 2016
  3. scream11605
    scream11605 Guest
    Game suggestions

Just a thought. I would love to see Star Wars KOTOR II: The Sith Lords be backwards compatible on Xbox One

scream11605, Nov 7, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

We don't have any advanced information on that.

{Parity}, Nov 8, 2016
  5. THAV1C1OUS1
    THAV1C1OUS1 Guest
    Yes i am highly aware of that, I'm just saying i am starting to see alot of great X360 titles being emulated on the XBOX ONE now

and was hoping that Star Ocean TLH would be on that very last someday, even if it doesn't come out in 2016 or 2017. And noticing

popular XBOX 360 games are being emulated on the XBOX ONE then later on remastered, like Saints Row then was totally remastered

in total "Next Gen" Graphic overhall that and Skyrim even though i don't think it's been emulated for the xbox one.

THAV1C1OUS1, Nov 10, 2016
  6. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    The best you could hope for would be backwards compatibility, as a cursory glance at Metacritic reveals the game met a lukewarm reception, rating in the low 70's when it was released some seven years ago. Since the most recent Star Ocean game (Integrity
    & Faithlessness) skipped the Microsoft platform completely, it's a safe bet to assume there's little to no chance you'd ever see it being remastered for current-gen, especially in light of superior sci-fi epics (like Mass Effect Andromeda) on the horizon.
    Nothing wrong with enjoying a niche title though.

BluSwirl, Nov 10, 2016
  7. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    Your best bet is to vote for the idea at feedback.xbox.com and to get your friends to vote too. This doesn't guarantee that it will happen, but it will at least let Microsoft know there is interest in the game for backward compatibility. Here is a direct
    link for you Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Kenny H., Oct 31, 2018
  8. Kenny H. Win User

Your best bet is to vote for the idea at feedback.xbox.com and to get your friends to vote too. This doesn't guarantee that it will happen, but it will at least let Microsoft know there is interest in the game for backward compatibility. Here is a direct
    link for you https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/16836253-star-ocean-the-last-hope
  9. BluSwirl Win User

The best you could hope for would be backwards compatibility, as a cursory glance at Metacritic reveals the game met a lukewarm reception, rating in the low 70's when it was released some seven years ago. Since the most recent Star Ocean game (Integrity
    & Faithlessness) skipped the Microsoft platform completely, it's a safe bet to assume there's little to no chance you'd ever see it being remastered for current-gen, especially in light of superior sci-fi epics (like Mass Effect Andromeda) on the horizon.
    Nothing wrong with enjoying a niche title though.
  10. THAV1C1OUS1 Win User

Yes i am highly aware of that, I'm just saying i am starting to see alot of great X360 titles being emulated on the XBOX ONE now

and was hoping that Star Ocean TLH would be on that very last someday, even if it doesn't come out in 2016 or 2017. And noticing

popular XBOX 360 games are being emulated on the XBOX ONE then later on remastered, like Saints Row then was totally remastered

in total "Next Gen" Graphic overhall that and Skyrim even though i don't think it's been emulated for the xbox one.
  11. {Parity} Win User

We don't have any advanced information on that.
  12. LegoNinja187 Win User

Will we be able to play all of the Original Xbox Discs on Xbox Scarlett?

I highly doubt we will ever see all of the original Xbox titles become backwards compatible due to licensing issues. But one can hope.
Thema:

1. Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ? - Similar Threads - ever Star Ocean

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  10. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is star ocean the last hope backwards compatible for xbox 1

2. is star ocean last hope backwards compatibility?