Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

Discus and support Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; *They are Game Is A True Next Gen Zombie Experience. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?


    *They are Game Is A True Next Gen Zombie Experience.
     
    Fear2Eternity, Mar 5, 2014
    #16
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I will miss Zombie (except now for extinction), its the only part of any game I look at the achievements and try and get them and the easter egg is normally really good to figure out.

    It makes a massive difference doing it with friends than playing it solo.

    I am not sure it will be next gen, they have have had 2 years (i think) in development before the console was released.

    I wouldn't mind a 4 player coop but how many times can you do a campaign before it gets boring, extinction is like a mini campaign, and I play that over and over same with zombies.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 5, 2014
    #17
  3. MVP270
    MVP270 Guest
    if your a true zombies player like I consider my self because I actually play every zombie game that comes out. some I like and others wouldn't waste my time but u can never miss zombies because we have DYING LIGHT coming.. which I think will be kool
     
    MVP270, Mar 6, 2014
    #18
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

    Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

    I played dying Light at eurogamer and wasn't impressed, although it was early days, it also depends on how many player co op it is.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 6, 2014
    #19
  5. ya i miss zombies...i picked up COD ghosts mainly for extinction mode..while i'll admit it is fun...its nothing like the fun I remember having getting 3 hometown buddies online for some zombie surivival on cod world at war zombies. I'll probably end up
    picking up the next COD installment if zombies are included.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Mar 6, 2014
    #20
  6. Zombies is treyarchs baby, they should keep zombies and IW should stick to spec ops. Just saying, played extinction twice and almost finished it the 2nd time, croaked it on the way back to the evac Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead? ;)
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 6, 2014
    #21
  7. Zombies in general need a very, very long break.

    I'd be okay if I never saw another zombie game.
     
    DanteSparda504, Mar 6, 2014
    #22
  8. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

    Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

    Certain zombies was a long stint, but they did change it, Mod of the Dead and Origins both had endings, so you could complete them and end the game in the same way you complete Extinction.

    I agree zombies won't be in the next installment, would be interest to know if they have plans for some sort of mini game, and what that would be.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

    I played the demo and wasn't keen, might get it when its on offer.
  10. MY CAT IZ SIK Win User

    Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

    it will no doubt be something terrible, i was hoping for zombies next gen.. and no one mention dead rising because that is wak
  11. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

    I played dying Light at eurogamer and wasn't impressed, although it was early days, it also depends on how many player co op it is.
  12. Sword Style Win User

    Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

    I'd rather the campaign have full on 4 player co-op.
  13. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

    I'm generally not very interested in zombies mode at all. Sure it was fun at times but it's not something I'm going to particularly miss when there will be other great games that I can play, hopefully something new.
Thema:

Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

Loading...
  1. Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead? - Similar Threads - miss Zombies instead

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Bo6 missing dlc pack for zombies

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo6 missing dlc pack for zombies: My friends can play warzone but not zombies or multiplayer. It says missing dlc pack 9e09d95b-5ec2-492d-8f27-4bd7301cd922