will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

Discus and support will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like the title says will it be available tonight or wait till tomorrow 6bf2c46d-25ac-4f31-9668-8e42e388b33a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnViiDisnuCCa, Jan 27, 2014.

1. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

Just like the title says will it be available tonight or wait till tomorrow

:)

EnViiDisnuCCa, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Fenbops
    Fenbops Guest
    Fantastic Service , Better than Shopto!

I'm jealous of you guys playing tomb raider already and I'm waiting till Tuesday will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ... ;).

Fenbops, Jan 27, 2014
  3. JERFF FACE
    JERFF FACE Guest
    My fist 6 hours playing.

[quote user="Boshedo22"]

Can't wait to head to the store to get it. I had it preordered from Gamestop and could of gone to the midnight release, but getting up at 6 am every morning would of been tough.

[/quote]

Yeah, I did just that. Got my copy at 12:12am, home by 12:30, installed by 12:45, played till 1:30, at work at 6am. Now if I could just get the fist out of work so I can get a proper fist on that'd be great. just 3 more hours....fist

JERFF FACE, Jan 27, 2014
  4. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

As of right now (12:52 AM EST) it is shown in the store but is currently unavailable. I have no idea when they "Flip the switch" so-to-speak to make the game downloadable.

BurnThe0bedient, Jan 27, 2014
  5. BurnThe0bedient Win User

will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or so

As of right now (12:52 AM EST) it is shown in the store but is currently unavailable. I have no idea when they "Flip the switch" so-to-speak to make the game downloadable.
  6. Fenbops Win User

Fantastic Service , Better than Shopto!

I'm jealous of you guys playing tomb raider already and I'm waiting till Tuesday ;).
  7. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

MY XBOX IS IN TAMWORTH!!!!

Mine is sitting at the game stop in the mall waiting for me to show up at 12am tonight.
  8. DTAS AIM2KILL Win User

MW2 remastered

Have to wait till April 30th at 12am Eastern time.
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
Thema:

will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ...

1. will tomb raider be up on the store tonight at 12am or we have to wait till tuesday morning or ... - Similar Threads - tomb raider store

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  4. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  5. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  6. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  7. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  8. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  9. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  10. tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games: hi tomb raider anniversary not showing on xbox store on xbox one backward compatible games any idea it was added yesterday according to the news cf138ec3-782a-49f0-b845-0437a108ae84