Will this perfect product work with XAC?

Discus and support Will this perfect product work with XAC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; https://www.amazon.com/Azeron-Cyborg-Gaming-Keypad-Programmable/dp/B0B3YB78JR/ref=asc_df_B0B3YB78JR/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=598225306764&hvpo... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GoofierBuckle09, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Will this perfect product work with XAC?

GoofierBuckle09, Feb 12, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

The AZERON Cyborg Gaming Keypad is a third-party gaming peripheral that is not officially supported by Microsoft or the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC). However, it might be possible that the keypad may work with the XAC if it is recognized as a standard USB input device.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. Nursemorph Win User

Arduino Leonardo

I can't imagine it would be. From what I understand of Arduino products, they need programming with code to function as needed...and the XAC has no facility to interpret that code.

Unless the product is a Plug and Play, then the XAC can't usually use it..it's why things like Touchpads etc don't work either.
  5. sarkah Win User

Connecting a logitech extreme 3d pro to an xbox adaptive controller

I think the compatible devices listed for XAC probably were compatible back in 2018. Unfortunately, quite a bit of the information on the XAC website has become inaccurate over time. This kind of regression over time is often a sign that a project is not being maintained, that the people who worked on the development team have moved on to other projects. I think it would be good if Microsoft had someone work on correcting misinformation on the XAC website and/or fixing any functional regressions in the XAC firmware or software.

For example, there should be an open ticket to restore support for configuring the XAC using the XBox Accessories application on PC--one of the firmware updates made XAC become unsupported by that app, per the error message that the XBox Accessories app gives when an XAC is plugged in to PC.

Also, there should be an open ticket to revise the XAC website and remove inaccurate customer-facing information and links. (Just to name one, the button to buy the XAC leads to a "product does not exist" error message from the Microsoft store.)

The XAC is still a unique product that expands gaming accessibility. However, it can take a lot of trial and error to make it work in 2021 because some of the 2018 information about it is no longer correct.

Given the natural discouragement and exclusion that disabled people can face from society at large and from the direct experience of their disabilities, I imagine it is complexly painful to feel a ray of hope based on corporate promises that they will extend inclusion to you only to then have those hopes dashed by a reality where key promises turn out to not be true. (This is one of the dangers of parroting FAQ information rather than performing DIY experimentation when someone questions the FAQ. Trust but verify.)

It seems irresponsible to me to create the XAC, boast about it (Sarah Bond mentioned it just this past Monday in the XBox 20th Anniversary live stream), but then not do a little more to maintain the product from year to year. I hope Microsoft will make a small re-investment to support XAC more in 2022.

If they are not going to pay attention to the many complaints already posted on this niche forum, those complaints may need to move to a public forum like Twitter, Facebook, etc. to garner more attentive listening from people who can make the changes and fixes needed.
  6. Fevered Win User

XAC and Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Not Working

Thanks for the suggestions sarkah!

It is still completely unacceptable that Microsoft provides such an important product with so little support. Their website currently lists two joysticks as being compatible with the XAC: the Logitech controller and the PDP one-handed controller. The Logitech controller doesn't work and the PDP controller is not available anywhere and is no longer being manufactured. This would not be acceptable with any other device.

The XAC is such an incredibly thoughtful and powerful device but it's so disappointing that Microsoft isn't putting more effort into supporting the product and making the experience better for users.
Thema:

1. Will this perfect product work with XAC? - Similar Threads - perfect product XAC

2. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  3. Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC: A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game that includes multiplayer, I can not join...
  4. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  5. 1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu

in XboX Insiders
    1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu: bir istek veya bir fikir nerden bakıldığına göre değişir ancak böyle bir oyun yapılsa güzel olur herhalde diye düşündüm aklımdaki oyun 1980'lerde geçen sinematik ve aksiyon macera olan her bölümü...
  6. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...: number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because...
  7. I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...: Every time I put it in it says unrecognizable or unreadable, but the disc is perfectly fine. 91d977d5-8118-4189-bf26-df9e5f49597e
  8. Why only in some games, my mouse malfunctions, but in other games its perfectly fine.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why only in some games, my mouse malfunctions, but in other games its perfectly fine.: When I play Fortnite, my Razer Viper Ultimate v.1 shoots by itself, and the left click shoots by itself. Another problem that I am having is that, when I am just browsing my mouse suddenly looks...
  9. Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!: Whatever the engineers did, great job! For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode. Updated from 3202 to 3223 Thanks! submitted by...
  10. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...