Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics?

Discus and support Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics? submitted by /u/Eireagon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eireagon, Feb 18, 2021.

1. /u/Eireagon
    /u/Eireagon Guest

submitted by /u/Eireagon
    [link] [comments]

/u/Eireagon, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Using a usb mic

Hello,

The Turtle Beach Stream Mic works with the Xbox One by USB.

Other mics may work but most don't.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Using a usb mic

I have seen bad reviews or constant issues with turtle beach headsets, are they really reliable?
  4. DiscoDanosaur Win User

Using a usb mic

I used to have an Afterglow wireless USB headset and that worked fine. Only thing you can do is try.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Using a usb mic

Best to use headsets that say xbox and ps4 compatible as they are rated for gaming and yes many are cross compatible

But you can also get xbox specific ones
  6. Eric Sauco Win User

Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?

No, mic headset developers need to pay Microsoft for Microsoft to give them the right to build a working headset for their console. Sony doesn't do this though, that why all headset work there.
Thema:

1. Will they ever release an update to allow us to use usb mics? - Similar Threads - ever release update

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  10. Will xbox ever re-release the naruto avatar items?? Also the naruto gamerpics for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox ever re-release the naruto avatar items?? Also the naruto gamerpics for xbox 360: I think xbox should release these again 44069fbb-5138-49ee-b114-c0660c59e4b7