Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision...

Discus and support Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I owned MW2 on my Xbox but here recently my Xbox has become more of an entertainment hub than a gaming console when I indrouced a 2070 Super into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtomicNuke4061, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision...

I owned MW2 on my Xbox but here recently my Xbox has become more of an entertainment hub than a gaming console when I indrouced a 2070 Super into my pc. Now I want to play MW2 on my PC but it says I have to purchase it. I know there isn't a current link between the two clients at the moment but will there ever be one?

:)

AtomicNuke4061, Oct 17, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision games purchased on Xbox over on Battle.net?

there is no information on anything regarding what will be added, changed, or when. Any announcements will be made over the usual Xbox social media, we have no special insight and find out at exactly the same time you do.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision games purchased on Xbox over on Battle.net?

Nope you didn't see the fast one they pulled ? You really should .watch the news until.the 18th the deal closed with anti consumer adjustments

Hopefully CAT steps in and call Sarah cardels actions out and follow the law

Justice Smith was clear

MS can't do anything with AB property just K PROPERTY as of this moment

anything to do with Activision Blizzard is controlled by UBIsoft with the exception of Europe

Ubisoft owns all rights to AB games under license from Ms

Part of the divestiture requirement cma put on the deal

We will have to see what happens on the 18th to see what happens
  4. AtomicNuke4061 Win User

Even though they own both? Damn. That sucks.
  5. ngocphi Win User

No as it's seperate storefronts

Even steam won't give you free keys for Diablo 4

You cant link two different store fronts
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

ubisoft owns the rights to activision games via cloud streaming services only meaning ubisoft only controls the licences for all games on cloud outside of the EU, Microsoft owns all rights to all games on console and pc, they can do whatever they want with them, you need to start reading properly. hence why all cod games will be coming to gamepass in march or april for console and pc.
Thema:

Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision...

1. Will there ever be a link between Battle.net Agent and Xbox allowing you to play Activision... - Similar Threads - ever link between

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  10. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...