Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF?

Discus and support Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting this error code 0x87OOOOF when I try to download MCC on my computer from the Microsoft store I have ultimate game pass so I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jade2112#, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Jade2112#
    Jade2112# Guest

I keep getting this error code 0x87OOOOF when I try to download MCC on my computer from the Microsoft store I have ultimate game pass so I could download and play games for free on my pc. Please fix this problem.

:)

Jade2112#, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Legal Hombre Win User

Error Code 0x8B050084

Did you ever get this error code issue resolved? I have the same error code.
  3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Error code BRAVO-09 for the divison 2??

Hello Mr. Mad.

The Bravo-09 error code is primarily happening to PlayStation players. So if you have gotten this error code then the best advice would be to contact Ubisoft support and let them know, as Erick said.

I have read that some people have had some luck restarting their router. I can't confirm that it will fix it as I have ever gotten this error code before.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live"

Do you ever get an eight-code error code?
  5. AlisonO'Donnell Win User

How and where to report xbox one error codes???

I was in the middle of a game when my xbox crashed and gave me error code 0x87e50001

Telling me to go to xbox.com/helperror but when I search for the code nothing comes up matching my error code and not having an option to report error codes is just mind boggling. My question is first why doesn't the console automatically report error codes
    so they can get fixed. Second why have error codes tell you to go to Microsoft help to report it and not give an option to report codes?
    So I have the code 0x800704cf my Internet is working so what do I do I can't get connected to live and don't want to be paying money to something that does not even work so Im canceling my subscription, moving to a new bank sort code unless this gets fixed
    I'll never give mocrosoft any money ever again unless this fixes within 2 days
  6. CONSEQUENCE7414 Win User

Microphone only works for about 3-5 seconds, then cuts out and nobody can hear me.

Definitely. Not a fix for mine it has yet to be fixed i requested a new be sent but i dont know what ever happened with that but yea that didnt fix it for me might be a coding error between the mic and controller or the party chat. Feature is or has an error
    in some way but mic flashes on wen controller is power cycled but then. But chat has been awesome till this mic fiasco lol help me XBOX
Thema:

1. Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF? - Similar Threads - ever fix error

2. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  3. Are they ever going to actually fix the hue Concord error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to actually fix the hue Concord error?: I redownload mw2 multiple times just to get the hue Concord that prohibits me from Playing anything online on mw2. I can play all my other games online fine. Please help...
  4. Will MS ever fix their awful controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will MS ever fix their awful controllers?: So far, I have purchased 8 Elite Series 2 controllers. All of them have had issues with the A button sometimes not registering a press, amongst other issues. 7 of them were returned for a refund...
  5. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  6. Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...: There was a recurring problem on the Xbox One/OneX and I still deal with it on my Series X. I’ve read many posts of people having the same issue so I know it’s not just affecting me. In the store...
  7. Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?: I received an enforcement action on my account and I honestly don't know why, I haven't sent any toxic messages, but yet I have received a communications suspension for a whole week. Nobody at...
  8. Will they ever fix monitors not being able to do 1440p at 120hz?

in XboX Insiders
    Will they ever fix monitors not being able to do 1440p at 120hz?: Recently got the Series S and wanted to get a new monitor to get the full 1440p 120hz experience. I was disappointed to find out that only a select few monitors are allowed to reach these at the...
  9. 4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?

in XboX Insiders
    4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?: This is becoming very frustrating, yet again the 4K clips either crash the captures player app or they just don't work. I'm in Alpha skip ahead with a series x, not that the console choice should...
  10. Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives: Late winter /early spring last year there was an update that made it so that external hardrives can install games or have them moved to them. Since then, I've been left with a 2TB Fantom Drive...