Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

Discus and support Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro 2194a42a-dada-46de-b75f-a39c23f0bdf4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emre Bayram1, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Emre Bayram1
    Emre Bayram1 Guest

Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro

:)

Emre Bayram1, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Emre!

There are no official news or updates from Microsoft if they will support gyro in the future. Let's stay tuned with their updates via https://news.xbox.com/en-us/

If you have a feedback or suggestions to Xbox, you are welcome to share it to their Ideas Hub here http://feedback.xbox.com/
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but none of the existing Xbox controllers support gyro controls. Hopefully it's something MS considers for a future revision of the controller though, cos I agree that gyro controls are very useful!
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Looks same as BF3

I like lamb meat, especially on a Gyro.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gyro controls and my confusion

No.any device that is not.labeled made for.xbox.isn't.allowed

That includes devices meant to bypass the in-game restrictions

You can get a XAC which is made for xbox
  6. Pickerel Slayer Win User

Infinity Pistol

Hey dude, was wondering if you would be willing to help me out with the elemental infinities, I have lots of stuff. Let me know if you are looking for anything special that I might be able to help you out with in return for the infinities. Gamertag is gyro
    bildo.

Thanks,

Billy
Thema:

1. Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:( - Similar Threads - gyro support really

2. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  3. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  6. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  7. Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?: I've been playing Steam games with a Nintendo Switch Pro controller this last year, but I got hit with the dreaded joystick drift that they refuse to acknowledge the existence of. I figured its...
  8. Gyro on new elite controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro on new elite controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  9. Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  10. What about future gyro control?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about future gyro control?: Hi everyone, with a new console gen someone would expect, the console has every standard build ins, that are currently on the market. Its performing way better than sticks especially in shooters....