Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

Discus and support Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MATSIYOVSKYY Svyatoslav, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This may sound selfish and I apologise but I would just like to know. Will there actually be an improvement in the X Box Series X system like a Pro variant like PlayStation does? If so then that would ease the gaming world and even bring in billions in revenue if done right. I’m not even sure if I’m asking questions or giving recommendations but I’ll stick to my main question concerning a Pro Variant of the X box Series X.

Thank you. Much love from Me to Microsoft and it’s employees

:)

MATSIYOVSKYY Svyatoslav, Apr 21, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

it was made clear in 2020 that they were launching the generation refresh with the Xbox series X

While there may be hardware revisions coming around, it would likely not entail additional computing power
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

how do vulkan games like doom eternal run on xbox

Pretty sure they're not using Vulkan on Xbox.

How they run depends on what console you're using. On Series X they're excellent, and Doom Eternal even has raytraced reflections on the Series X hardware. The RT can drop the FPS to just below 60 occasionally, but it's largely flawless.

On the now older Xbox One S their resolution is limited to around 900P, but they run much smoother and in higher res on the One X and Series X.

If you've got a Series X, Doom 2016, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein II The New Colossus and Wolfenstein Youngblood play really well. No major performance issues. Digital Foundry on YouTube have conducted extensive tests on these games. I would check them out.

Doom Eternal Next-Gen Upgrade: PS5 vs Xbox Series X/ Series S - All Modes Tested
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Dying Light 2 only 30 fps on Series S... What a disgrace!

Dying Light 2 is a big game and highly anticipated. Series S owners are paying a next-gen price for the game and will wonder why they're only getting a last gen 30 fps performance.
    Remember, you're not stuck with the Series S version. When availability gets better you can always exchange your S for an X. When you upgrade, you'll get access to all the Series X features for this and other games.

I upgraded my Series S for an X.
  6. FWKingSax99 Win User

Xbox series x no sound

My issue is the same. My additional input: I just bought the X-Box Series X 2 weeks ago. I transferred all my games over. At first, every game I tried worked fine. Then the system suddenly decided yesterday to upgrade the newer games to the Series X versions of the games. Every game that is older and doesn't have a Series X upgrade works perfectly. It's only the games that have upgraded to Series X versions of the games that have "no audio" issues.

For reference, I do have a Samsung smart TV as well, a I've been reading other with this issue may also have. I have audio on the dashboard.

Hoping for a fix soon. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance? - Similar Threads - box Series Pro

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  4. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  5. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  6. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  10. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...