Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?

Discus and support Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do yall think ninja theory will make a collectors edition for hellblade 2? I need to know so i can get it Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AltAgentMango, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?

Do yall think ninja theory will make a collectors edition for hellblade 2? I need to know so i can get it

Thanks in advance

:)

AltAgentMango, Oct 5, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi AltAgentMango! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

According to my personal opinion, this edition would be very good for those of us who are interested, but I could tell you that no one has information regarding this topic.

What I could tell you is that we pay close attention to the official Ninja Theory networks in case they make any official announcements, so we can enjoy everything they release.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Dexter010 Win User

Share your special editions!

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augumented Edition

Forza 4 - Limited Edition

Red Dead Redemptioin - Limited Edition

Mafia 2 - Limited Edition

Just Cause 2 - Limited Edition

L.A. Noire - Complete Edition

Rage - Anarchy Edition

AC: Revelations - Collectors Edition

Driver: SF - Collectors Edition

Gears 3 - Limited Edition

BioShock 2 - Rapture Edition
  4. Pelaquin Win User

Xbox360 Game Rarity List (PAL)

Sacred 2 Collectors Edition and i believe a Star wars collectors Edition is hard to come by, add to that list Beautiful Katamari and Tales of Vesperia as well.
  5. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

Share your special editions!

I really should make a video of my Xbox 360 game collection and special editions one day. Be quite fun to do, I think :)

---------

But until I do that a text list of special editions shall have to suffice:

Fable III Collectors Edition

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition

Batman: Arkham Asylum Collectord Edtion

Mafia II Limited Edition

Gears of War Collectors Edition

Gears of War 2: Collectors Edition

Gears of War 3: Epic Edition

Mass Effect Collectors Edition

Forza MotorSport 3 Collectors Edition

Bioshock 2 Collectors Edition

Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition

Halo Reach Legendary Edition

Assassin's Creed GAME Limited Edition

Assassin's Creed II White Edition.

---------

I've stopped picking up CE/LE editions in the past year or two now, though.
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

Game decision dilemma

I gave up on Collectors Editions a long time ago. it just got too expensive.

I will however buy Guild Wars 2 Collectors Edition when it's released. Without a doubt.
Thema:

1. Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2? - Similar Threads - collectors edition hellblade

2. Mass Effect Collector Eds. (360) Bomus Discs on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Collector Eds. (360) Bomus Discs on Xbox One: I have the Xbox 360 versions of Mass Effect Limited Edition and Mass Effect 2 Collectors edition. Specifically with the bonus discs (containing art and business videos [NOT DLC stuff]), why does...
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...: Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox Series X 18b29a52-c914-4f3e-ab7a-d6c37b1fcb38
  4. Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector)

in XBoX on Windows
    Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector): Hello, I bought the collector of Ori and the Will of the Wisps. But it existed only as an Xbox One Game. Since it is a Xbox Play Anywhere game, I tought I'd just get a code to activate it on...
  5. Do you have any Xbox collector items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have any Xbox collector items?: I have an old 360 lanyard from a few years ago! Other then that I don't have much gear, I mainly put my money into games and consoles haha! I still have my 360 console!...
  6. Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical): As per the title! Let's see what you got! 4520ec65-c8ba-44a3-b6c9-0e82e74811c6
  7. Game collector what is the best option ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game collector what is the best option ?: What is the best choice ? 1. Buy CD but you need to worry about how long the CD is readable or how long console will have Optical Drive ? 2. Buy Digital copy, you are basically leasing it for...
  8. Wolfenstein "Toy Collector"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein "Toy Collector": The Archiement on Xbox Box One is Not working. Archiement Toy Collector - found 15 Toys for Max Hass in Wolfenstein. I found all 15, but The Archiement says i have 1%. Pleased Help...
  9. Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days: Hi, I've completed the Gwent quest "Collect'em all" and the achievement has not unlocked after clearing the cache and hard reset in days. Anyone know a work around or way to solve this issue?...
  10. GUARDIAN COLLECTOR ACHIEVEMENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GUARDIAN COLLECTOR ACHIEVEMENT: I have had Killer Instinct from day 01 and have got every achievement in the game with the exception of the Guardian Collector Achievement. The reason to this is you need to get all types of...