Will the Xbox 360 support 2 2 TB external hard disks or just 1 2 tb hdd

Discus and support Will the Xbox 360 support 2 2 TB external hard disks or just 1 2 tb hdd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the xbox 360 will support a 2 TB external hdd. I have seen on the internet that it will support 2 hdds. is that accurate?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidsahm, Mar 15, 2019.

1. davidsahm
    davidsahm Guest

the xbox 360 will support a 2 TB external hdd. I have seen on the internet that it will support 2 hdds.

is that accurate?

:)

davidsahm, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey David thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

We suggest checking out our
    Using USB flash drives with Xbox 360 page
    since it addresses this issue. As stated on there You can format and use a USB flash drive as an Xbox 360 storage device and store up to 2 terabytes (TB) of content. So short answer is only one 2tb hdd. We hope
    this helps but let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or concern!
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Here is the
    link
    to the Xbox 360 Storage support page. Looks like you can use up to a 2TB flash drive for storage.

Hope this helps!
  4. luissolid Win User

External Hard Drives for the Xbox One

Yes, you can use any External HDD with USB 3.0 and over 256 GB and you can use up to 3 HDD at the same time on the console.

For example i have 2 of 2 TB and 1 of 8 TB.
  5. SSG Predat0r Win User

If you go digital be prepared....

that or just buy an external hard drive. Example I have a 2 TB hard drive attached to my xbox one and on top of that I have replace my Internal Xbox Hard drive with a 1 TB Hard drive.

Those are the 2 options you can do if you don't want to delete anything.
  6. smileskybird Win User

XBOX ONE X

Yes, 1 TB is too small for a console intended for hardcore gamers. The One S was release with a 2 TB hard drive.
    What's your definition of hardcore gamers? Is it those with 100+ games on Xbox One? If so, then 2TB would be too small as well!

Xbox One has External HDD Support! 1TB is fine! Be grateful it isn't just 500GB internal storage!
Thema:

1. Will the Xbox 360 support 2 2 TB external hard disks or just 1 2 tb hdd - Similar Threads - 360 support external

2. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  3. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  4. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  5. When does Xbox 360 Support End?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does Xbox 360 Support End?: When Does 360 Support End? I’m asking Because I Have This Stored Away 360. And is There Anything Else I Need To Know? If so, please put Something Here. 53ca3a3a-5976-432f-a411-a495ce8b1db5
  6. Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android?: Is a wireless 360 controller fully supported by Android? Can it be used on an AndroidTV for use in Steam TV sharing? 7b397491-e30d-4567-8357-93ec8f879e2c
  7. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  8. Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 end of life support - marketplace concerns and fixing the date limit.: Hi, Xbox Support on X (Twitter) told me I should post here. I have a couple of other concerns regarding the Xbox 360 that have come to light with the server problems over the last couple of days....
  9. I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...: Xbox support told me to spend money and it would work. why did I listen? It doesn’t work and l am missing money. a37ac5fb-6910-40fe-97eb-96938976d571
  10. FIFA13 Xbox 360 Support Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA13 Xbox 360 Support Xbox Series X: FIFA13 Xbox 360 Support Xbox Series X 79893a8c-359f-41be-bded-2b513cb4f966