Will the XB1 get better?
Discus and support Will the XB1 get better? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; lol, ok, a lot better then. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Di5coDonk3y, Mar 11, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
Will the XB1 get better?
Loading...
-
Will the XB1 get better? - Similar Threads - XB1 better
-
The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games
in XboX InsidersThe Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical... -
Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version
in XboX InsidersIs Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments] -
Elden Ring crashing to home screen after transferring from XB1 to Series X?
in XBoX Games and AppsElden Ring crashing to home screen after transferring from XB1 to Series X?: I originally played Elden Ring at launch on my Xbox 1, loved the game put nearly 300 hours into my lone save file. I have not played the game again until the release of the Erdtree DLC, however in... -
I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...
in XBoX Games and AppsI updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134 -
Minecraft XB1 Better together Issue
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft XB1 Better together Issue: So on Xbox, i have installed Minecraft. Not Xbox One edition. already have it. So when i try to launch Minecraft Bedrock edition (Minecraft) it just crashes and gives me an error, please comment... -
Need some help with getting better weapons and leveling up fast on borderlands 2 ASAP on xb1 ?
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed some help with getting better weapons and leveling up fast on borderlands 2 ASAP on xb1 ?: If u can assist me maybe we can dupelicate or trade if u are intrested my GamerTag is this is only for next gen relpy ASAP :) 2a102ce4-e6a1-425f-979c-f6be3d3fda49 -
[Suggestion] XB1: Better device support for Wireless Headsets
in XBoX on Consoles[Suggestion] XB1: Better device support for Wireless Headsets: The other day I purchased a new headset from Corsair, the Void Wireless, which works perfectly fine on PC, PS3 and PS4 because you can simply attach its wireless receiver to the console, and then... -
Are things getting better for the xb1?
in XBoX on ConsolesAre things getting better for the xb1?: It will be 2 yrs since the xb1 has been out. Has ms fixed the disc drive problem on the xb1. It seems it's not as bad when the console came out. I hope the xb1 console gets better in terms of... -
Can tomb raider on xb1 get any better, cz its amazing.
in XBoX on ConsolesCan tomb raider on xb1 get any better, cz its amazing.: [quote user="ocelot20"] [quote user="N7 Gh0stz"] Ocelot should know better tbh as he is a level 8 ambassador [/quote] I do know better I would like to stop the silly fanboy comments (on all 3...