Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

Discus and support Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hydr0 690, May 18, 2024.

1. hydr0 690
    hydr0 690 Guest

I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5 supports the Thrustmaster T128. Will my wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

:)

hydr0 690, May 18, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Hydr0, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In the following link, you will find a list of the steering wheels that are compatible with Forza Horizon 5:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/4409263414547-FH5-Supported-Wheels-and-Devices

As you can see in the list, the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel is not included, which means it likely won't be compatible with the game.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

XBox One Accessories

5. Geri M. Win User

Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver

Hello Q Bragg,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you’re having trouble with your ThrustMaster T128 Racing wheel Xbox variant.

Based on some research, try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for your device. You can also try updating your firmware by following the manual firmware update procedure provided by Thrustmaster. T128-X_Firmware_Update_Procedure_v503.pdf (thrustmaster.com)

If still the problem persists, try to contact Thrustmaster technical support. T128 (Xbox One/Xbox Series/PC) - Thrustmaster - Technical support website.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not,

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

Wheels must be made compatible on a per game basis. Compatible wheels for NFS do not include yours

• Thrustmaster T300RS (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TX (Xbox, PC)
    • Thrustmaster T150 (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TMX (Xbox, PC)
    • Logitech G29 (PS5, PC)
    • Logitech G920 (Xbox, PC)
    • Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel (PS5, PC, Xbox)

It is on the Forza 5 list

I suggest you contact EA and ask them to add it to the game
Thema:

1. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5? - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster T128 racing

2. Can you make the thrustmaster t248 combatable woth xbox series s and x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you make the thrustmaster t248 combatable woth xbox series s and x: I bought taxi life hoping i can use my wheel but logged onto the game and it dosent support my wheel would like to know if you were able to make the thrustmaster t248 combatable with my xbox...
  3. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  4. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  6. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  7. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  8. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  9. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  10. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...