Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?

Discus and support Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just as the title says, Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S? I only find info about the usb version, with some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Contrite Robin, May 3, 2024.

1. Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?

Just as the title says, Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?

I only find info about the usb version, with some other dongles attached and about 3.5mm jack version directly into controller.

But will the bluetooth version work?

:)

Contrite Robin, May 3, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Contrite, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important to note that Xbox consoles do not support Bluetooth, so I regret to inform you that the headphones you mentioned will not work with an Xbox console.

Xbox consoles only support wired headphones that connect via the 3.5mm jack on the controllers or wireless headphones designed and authorized by Xbox, using Xbox wireless technology.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gerardo.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

Hi PinkPixxii,

The Razer Kraken RGB headset is a PC headset and to utilise its colourful RGB goodness you need to use the Razer Chroma RGB software. Even looking on youtube, I cant see anyone who uses this headset with either a PS4 or an Xbox One.

Razer make a range of products for the Xbox One and also a Kraken for console (I believe that Razer make matching add on kitty ears for existing Kraken users). The only thing you can do is you reach out to Razer via social media and suggest they make a console
    version of the Kraken Kitty.

You can also make suggestions to help shape Xbox via the Xbox Insiders Reddit Page. This would be a great place to suggest more uses for the USB port.
  4. TheSquatGoblin Win User

Headset Audio Issue

Yes I have tried another controller. The headset is the Razer Kraken Pro V2, I shouldve included that sorry.
  5. Zoe S17 Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

To add to this answer while I understand you are thinking about buying the USB version of this headset and if you're using it on a PC I could see the draw. If you were to purchase the 3.5mm version then according to the Razer support page for the 3.55mm
    version:

Does my Razer Electra V2 work on the Xbox One™? Yes, the Razer Electra V2 works with current generation consoles and mobile devices that offer 3.5mm combined jack connectivity. For example: simply connect your Razer Electra V2 to the PS®4 or Xbox One™ controller
    via the 3.5mm port.

Support link(3.5mm):
    https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-electra-v2/
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Razer kraken 7.1 V2

Hello Dark zombie,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Xbox one doesn't support mics that do not connect via 3.5mm plugs. Did the headset come with any extra accessories or adapters? I was able to find a razer kraken headset online that comes with the adapter,
    but it may not be the exact same model you have.

For more information on setting up stereo headsets on Xbox one, check out this link :

Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

This link goes over the steps for the Xbox one official headset. When it comes to third party headsets, you may have better luck going to the manufacturer for support.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S? - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken Kitty

2. Razer Kraken X not working with Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken X not working with Series X: Hello, my Razer Kraken x USB not working with the Xbox series X. The Razer Kraken X is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices with a...
  3. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working: I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the console and I wanted to know if there is any way to...
  4. Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One: I have looked at a previous thread that explained how to do this, but it dated back from 2015 and didn't entirely work. Does anyone have an updated way this works for them? My headphones are...
  5. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Tournament Edition: Has anyone figured out how to connect the THX to XBOX one? Is it even possible? fca687f8-151b-4eb2-96fb-005b886f3fbb
  6. Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack): Hey guys, Been really frustrated lately, My headset which is the kraken pro v2s dont seem to work on my elite controller, I used to be able to talk and hear party audio but no game audio and...
  7. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  8. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  9. Razer kraken 7.1 V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken 7.1 V2: Hello, I recently purchased the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headphones. The problem is that I cannot use them because the cable output of the headphone is usb and I can't find a way to configure them in...
  10. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...