Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share

Discus and support Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I seriously wish I googled this b4 I bought the thing today 46165765-6bec-4e5d-b69d-955b8179e8da Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LennyGraham, Oct 4, 2022.

1. LennyGraham
    LennyGraham Guest

Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share

I seriously wish I googled this b4 I bought the thing today

:)

LennyGraham, Oct 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this LENNYGRAHAM

When you say "the profile button" are you referring to the button with the Xbox logo? (The one that you press to turn it on)

If yes, sorry to say but nope. Right now there is no way to assign a different functionality to the button
    Right now you can customize the color of the light
  3. bowski477 Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

Are you using a regular controller or an Elite controller. You can have two different button mapping profiles on the elite and switch between them with the switch on the controller.

I don't think the triggers can be re-mapped because they are pressure sensitive.
  4. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Xbox controller idea.

It is possible to remap some buttons in settings, but an elite or scuff controller has buttons on the bottom that should be able to bind to anything, but it is a cool idea.
  5. Joe Ghodsi Win User

How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

Totally unrelated as the elite controllers (1 and 2) do not have a share button
  6. Geri M. Win User

Elite 2 controller paddle defaults

Hello DavidLindsey5,

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per description, you are inquiring if paddles on the Xbox Elite 2 controller have default settings and if they already mapped to a button out of the box.

Here's what we got from our research.

No, the Elite Series 2 controller does not come with paddles. Paddles are an optional extra that can be purchased separately. What does the button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller do? The button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller can be used to change the controller’s profiles.

It can be configured, check on this link. Configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support.

We also provided you some features of the controller. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller features | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share - Similar Threads - profile button elite

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  9. Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...: I have searched everywhere for a solution but have not found any answers. I was playing some games and the controller was working fine the paddles were working and the profile lights were showing...
  10. On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...: I tried to look in the Minecraft launcher but there is no profile button. I click on "manage profile" button where you can find after you click on the nickname top left like the Xbox nickname. So...