Will the price of call of duty black ops 2 on steam ever be lowered?

Discus and support Will the price of call of duty black ops 2 on steam ever be lowered? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m looking to get some older cod games and am wondering if this price will ever be lowered. 5ff50bca-b4c7-4e2d-a19c-0f6dfec370a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halp me, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Halp me
    Halp me Guest

I’m looking to get some older cod games and am wondering if this price will ever be lowered.

:)

Halp me, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

microsoft has agreed to hold till october when the cma will decide, as microsoft has agreed to a new deal where Under the new offer Microsoft has agreed to transfer the rights to stream Activision games from the cloud to Ubisoft, a video games publisher, for 15 years.

Under the revised terms, Microsoft said that Ubisoft would supply Activision's content "to all cloud gaming service providers including to Microsoft itself".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66578883

Please keep up
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I’m looking to get some older cod games and am wondering if this price will ever be lowered.
    That would really be a question for Activision. Microsoft doesnt own them yet.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

They do actually. Hence why all of the old game servers are working again.
    Except they dont actually. Not yet. The deal isnt finalized and is currently delayed.
  5. ngocphi Win User

He's talking about the major patches in July that was pushed by ms before the delay

Cma will face Full judical review if they don't approve it

The CAT already warned them multiple times.not.to.play games

Cma still hasnt.answered the CMC with the CAT on the.latest moveS EVEN though they promised to expedite the proccess before Aug 29th

Since you haven't.been keeping. up

MS and.Cat filed in Cmc that circumstance has cjanged
  6. Halp me Win User

They do actually. Hence why all of the old game servers are working again.
Thema:

1. Will the price of call of duty black ops 2 on steam ever be lowered? - Similar Threads - price call duty

2. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...
  5. I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...: I can’t even play campaign or multiplayer it tells me to download the game even tho i have campaign multiplayer installed it tells me to pay for the game again but there’s no way i’m paying...
  6. Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download: So I recently got call of duty ghost (on disc) and I saw you could buy a captain price pack being the mw series fan I am I brought it but when I went to the store and brought it when I start to...
  7. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass (LOWER PRICE ASAP): The price has not reduce for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass. I feel I'm paying too much money since Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 is a 6 year old game. The season pass should get reduce because...
  8. Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please lower the price of call of duty harderend edition 150$ way to high its 3 years old: the price of call of duty ghosts hardend edition is way to high me and my friends are wanting to buy it but at 150$ price tag is through the roof , please put a promotion with this game lowering...
  9. Why i Can't see the price of Call Of duty:Black Ops III???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i Can't see the price of Call Of duty:Black Ops III???: I want to buy Call Of Duty:Black Ops III .. but when i go to App Store they don't show any price On Call of Duty:Black Ops III -.- Help me see the price to buy it~ i wanna get it...
  10. Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2 has a different price in game than on Microsoft, false ...: I want to purchase the map pack vengeance on call of duty black ops 2, on the in game store, it says 12.00$, when I go to confirm the purchase, it says 14.99$. I want to get the map pack for the...