Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s

Discus and support Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; .will these headphones work on the xbkx ebd0d489-1878-450d-8e5e-4881ecefa048 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mustafa Faruqi, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s

.will these headphones work on the xbkx

:)

Mustafa Faruqi, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Mustafa, according to the Hyperx official website it is compatible with PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One.

https://row.hyperx.com/products/hyperx-cloud-co...
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

4. LelaRc Win User

Headset

I recommend and use the Hyperx Cloud Revolver S Headset and HyperX Cloud Earbuds, both are great, the earbuds then have sensational comfort, light weight and a very top sound, especially for PvP.
  5. TheoValente Win User

Fortnite - Microphone Won't Work

We just purchased a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core headset for our XBox One, and the microphone will NOT work in the game Fortnite. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, what was the fix? It is only happening in Fortnite. The microphone
    works fine when plugged into my phone or in XBox Party mode. The sound works in Fortnite, but not the microphone.
  6. TensaZangetse32 Win User

Storage options

Google has a different answer the Kingston has max for storage is 1T

DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 is the world's largest-capacity USB 3.0 Flash drive as it will be available in a 1TB capacity later in Q1. It is shipping now in 512GB capacity. DT HyperX Predator 3.0 is the fastest USB 3.0 Flash drive in the Kingston® family,
    with speeds of up to 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write.
Thema:

1. Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s - Similar Threads - HyperX Cloud Core

2. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  3. why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working: I have a hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset, it’s not a usb one but for some reason the audio will go out for a few seconds and reconnect. it’s fully charged and it keeps doing it....
  4. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.: Why does the HyperX Cloud Alpha wireless headsets not work with Xbox, when there are multiple other headsets of the brand that do. Including even the wired version of the same headset lmao. Due to...
  5. HyperX cloud alpha s

in XBoX Accessibility
    HyperX cloud alpha s: I had a question regarding surround sound. How do I use surround sound on the hyperx? I only use headset and not my monitor speakers. d4509916-703c-485d-8536-4836dc224b5e
  6. HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x: Will the HyperX Cloud ll Pro heasdset work on the new Xbox Series X? Can pc headphones like Logitech G635 Wired 7.1 surround sound work also? Xbox Series X sound specs are Dolby Digital 5.1 DTS...
  7. Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly: The microphone of my headphones only works if I press hard on the connection to get it into the Xbox controller (i.e. in a certain position).the audio of the headphones is working Excellent and...
  8. HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems: I have hyperX cloud alpha headset but continues to stop working with the Xbox 1. I have looked at the settings, had the headset and controller replaced and it continues to be a problem. Can...
  9. HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore: Had to replace my for the Xbox One and Xbox is no longer recognizing the headset (although it's an exact replacement of what I had used before). According to HyperX, it's an issue on Xbox's end....
  10. Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset: which headset do you think works better for xbox from personal usd? e70599cc-c7dd-4bf5-9b38-f0b627ab5c05