Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

Discus and support Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BenTheOdst, Nov 18, 2019.

1. BenTheOdst
    BenTheOdst Guest

I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is on my account?

:)

BenTheOdst, Nov 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ben,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This will be up to the developer as currently the Xbox version is not a

play anywhere title
    . They will need to make it play anywhere for this to happen. There is no news if they will allow this or not.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. EDKILL13 Win User

I did read somewhere there was a slight possibility they might make it a play anywhere title down the track....
  4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Unfortunately not. Its different on pc as its not even the whole game at once
  5. Edgarour Win User

yes it is digital of course yes
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

No, unfortunately it's not a Play Anywhere title. Also the game is coming out in stages not all at once like MCC.
Thema:

1. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches? - Similar Threads - Halo MCC bought

2. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  3. I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC: I Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection on my Xbox but i dont own it on PC and i have to buy it again, the game is on both Xbox and PC Microsoft store. 6df13070-1377-4ed7-a06a-3288e467d1bd
  4. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4: Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play HALO 4, when I try any of the other games it...
  5. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  6. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11
  7. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  8. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  9. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  10. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35