Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?

Discus and support Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already own the FH4 Standard Edition and I see that all 3 editions of the game are currently on sale. I am interested in buying the Ultimate Addons... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsHunchoPanda, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?

I already own the FH4 Standard Edition and I see that all 3 editions of the game are currently on sale. I am interested in buying the Ultimate Addons Upgrade, but it's price seems to be fixed at $50, while the FH4 Ultimate Edition is currently $60. Will
    we ever see a price drop or promotion for the Addons Bundle?

:)

ItsHunchoPanda, Jun 11, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

Really hard to say as we're never given that kind of info beforehand. Sorry!
  3. MetalNutz Win User

It's possible, but only time well tell unfortunately.
  4. Rybolisk Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

Thank you for the advice, I would have probably chosen completely different categories in this kind of situation.

So I have contacted the support and I've been told that https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-and-forza-horizon-3-ultimate-editions-bundle/9pf3f4cc0vlg is NOT in fact a bundle of "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate" and "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate", but
    only a package of these two games and their DLCs that at the time were same as the Ultimate Editions. So any changes and future DLCs included with the Ultimate Edition are not included, as it is in fact not the Ultimate Edition. Whether this is an oversight
    or intentional is hard to say, but it surely is confusing!

Thanks again and I hope that the paragraph above will be helpful to others that are similarly confused as I was.
  5. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
  6. XBF George L Win User

2018 mcLaren 720s still not aquired on FH4

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having a problem with a car not showing up in your Forza Horizon 4. As far as the Ultimate Edition bundle of Forza Horizon 4 it is not showing there as being included
    in the bundle. Do you see the content available for sale in the store? Maybe also check your "Xbox Live Message" in the Communication section of your Xbox Guide just incase they sent you the code there. Give those things a try and let us know with a reply
    how it goes!
Thema:

1. Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help: Hi I’m hoping someone can help me. I got my son his first Xbox for Christmas and got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but there seems to be no content on it that I’ve paid for. On the main menu at...
  9. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  10. I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon...: I have purchased game pass ultimate subscription. Now I want to ask if I play forza horizon at xbox and pc at the same time with same account. Can I join as co op with my xbox and pc?...