Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

Discus and support Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eric 14, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Eric 14
    Eric 14 Guest

Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided.

:)

Eric 14, Apr 29, 2024
  2. QStyle Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller Supported Joysticks & Standards

Is the Logitech X52 H.O.T.A.S. THROTTLE AND STICK SIMULATION CONTROLLER compatible with the XB1 Adaptive controller?

I see the$39 Extreme 3D pro version is compatible but I need the use of the throttle for a RT analog stick.
  3. JayJohnston2 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

They must have fixed this because i just assigned the x52 pro as the default and it worked flawlessly
    Hello mc15222,

Thank you for responding to my query.

Do you use the X52 in other programs as well as FS2020? I use mine in FSX and
    X
    -Plane 11 flawlessly as well as other flight sim programs.

I was thinking maybe there is a conflict with other saved profiles for these programs so I deleted all the other profiles then uninstalled and reinstalled the Saitek software provided now by Logitech. That was a mistake. The new Logitech version of the software
    is different and now I can't find the original Saitek software I had installed. The version Logitech is providing is reduced and missing many components. I have read online many others are complaining of the same issue. Mine is still not working as of Sunday,
    8/23/2020, 4:04 p.m. PDT.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again,

Jay
  4. RainingRoses Win User

can i get a quick start or operators manual for msfs2024?

Hi Elliot,

Are you referring to MSFS 2020? The exact release date for MSFS 2024 hasn’t been confirmed yet. All we know is that it’s planned for release sometime this year, and there may be more info at the games showcase in a couple of days.

Is there anything specific in the game that you’re looking for help with? The aircraft manuals offer some guidance.

If the newer game is indeed the one you’re enquiring about, refer to the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 FAQ

If you still have any questions or feedback about this, it would be best to ask on the official MSFS Community Forums or contact MSFS Support directly. You can submit a request at https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new - select the 2024 game version in the list.

Hope this helps.
  5. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

My msfs 2020 won't launch.

You got msfs 2020 now, you should just wait as 2024 is coming out very soon, also all content should be transferred to 2024, so worst case u still have everything.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

2024 Microsoft Flight Simulator Purchase Options

Having an Xbox account is required to play the game, regardless of whether you subscribe. Xbox is the catch all for all Microsoft gaming

A single run of the DVDs are done in Europe 4 years.ago and the game must be downloaded regardless due to the extensive updates.

The plans for MSFS 2024 have not been announced.
Thema:

1. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52... - Similar Threads - current version MSFS

2. Can you play Current gen versions on Next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Current gen versions on Next gen?: I’m aware in order to play the next gen version, the game has to be installed on the system but for current gen , I can move the game to my hard drive and still be able to play. Now that I am low...
  3. Skyrim SE will not update to current version after gaming services reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE will not update to current version after gaming services reset: Hello, I am playing on windows 10, and have been having some difficulty updating my Gamepass copy of Skyrim SE. It is currently on version 1.22.6, and I would like to play the current 1.5 update....
  4. Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?: I thought I would get next gen if I bought the X|S deluxe version of NBA 2k23 on the Xbox One but its still on next gen. ee3a04d8-f8eb-4e12-921a-587084b485e1
  5. I can’t get the current version of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get the current version of Minecraft: I am unable to download the current version of Minecraft,whenever I click onto the option to “download the most current version for free” it just says in the Microsoft Store that the new version...
  6. how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version: how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version. trying to get 1.18.30 so I can join a friends world who already has the .30 update. otherwise, I receive a message that that the sever is...
  7. Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021: xb_flt_2110co.211014-2200 Causes flashing screen and broken audio when loading F1 2021 with Thrustmaster steering wheel plugged into the controller. submitted by /u/Necessary_Bug_5564 [link]...
  8. Xbox doesn't stay on 4k in Alpha or Current Version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesn't stay on 4k in Alpha or Current Version: So I literally just got my Xbox Series X and I can choose 4k but it will immediately switch back to the previous resolution. It worked fine with my One S and I'm using the same port at that...
  9. Current public Xbox OS version number

in XboX Insiders
    Current public Xbox OS version number: Hey, About a month or so back my Xbox updated to a version that blew up. Started getting 101s and 106s. Before I replaced the hard drive (it's a Scorpio edition so WAY out of warranty) I wanted...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku on Windows 10 - what's the current version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku on Windows 10 - what's the current version?: I have a Dell laptop which is running Windows 10 (2004) which has Sudoku version 1.17 something, however, my Linx 1010B tablet which also runs Windows 10 (1909) has a different version - 2...