Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

Discus and support Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElliottElliottElliott, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club.

:)

ElliottElliottElliott, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Elliott! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Fallout 4. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered, this seems to be a coding issue on the platform. You may try to perform the following workarounds on this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/qdwyg3/has_anyone_experienced_the_cannot_save_bug_on_ps5/

If the issue still persists, I highly suggest you reach out to the correct platform which is PlayStation Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://www.playstation.com/support/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Why do I keep getting ripped off on fallout 4 when I buy Creation Club points

Hi ThomasM1313,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today.

Based on Creation Club | Summer 2017 (bethesda.net), Creation Club is available also for PC and available via in-game digital marketplaces purchased with Credits. Please contact Bethesda support instead for assistance in getting Creation Club credits to your PC. See: Fallout 4 - Bethesda Support.

Kind regards,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  4. DKWP79 Win User

Creation Club credits

The content of games marked as play anywhere will be transferred to pc, could you tell us the game you are talking about to be sure :)
    Sorry - it's Bethesda's Creation Club. I have Fallout 4 & Skyrim, PC version of both. I do not own an XBOX.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Creation club points for fallout 4 and a refund.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if the transaction for 1500 creation club points is successful by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's successful and is showing as "Completed", I highly recommend resyncing your Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

To restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Restart console > Restart. To power cycle your console if it's frozen: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

Just a friendly reminder, if it still doesn't show up after doing the steps above, kindly give it time as it can take up to 24-48 hours for in-game items to show up in our game so waiting a bit might help.
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Fallout 4 Creation Club credits not showing

Was the purchase made from the Xbox store or ingame ?
Thema:

1. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5 - Similar Threads - creation club skins

2. Creation Club Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation Club Content: I own Skyrim Anniversary Edition on Xbox One and the new update a few days ago has made them not work for me. Any ideas? "I cleared my mod order and it still wont work and erased all data"...
  3. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  4. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  5. I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...: I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it doesn’t show up on order history. eae9e753-9867-411a-a93e-2fc04113b71c
  6. I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club: I've tried uninstalling and re-installing 6f3d7dd7-6afd-4051-8c54-c6a23d7dbc51
  7. Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim: I'm using Windows 10. My purchased content from Skyrim creation club won't download. Can anyone please advise? 2b36fb1a-b012-4148-bdf2-c6a2741388d0
  8. Why do I keep getting ripped off on fallout 4 when I buy Creation Club points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting ripped off on fallout 4 when I buy Creation Club points: I've been trying to buy creation Club points now for the past three or four days and I can't get them on game past PC but when I bought them on my Xbox One I had no problem can you please help me...
  9. Creation club points for fallout 4 and a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Creation club points for fallout 4 and a refund.: So my boyfriend bought fallout 4 and did not receive the 1500 creation club points. Also after checking our account I notice that a total of $21.00 was taken out. If someone could please help with...
  10. I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....: I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content. I bought both the game and anniversary edition on the Microsoft store. I have gone into my files also and I...