Will the bundled wireless adapter be able to pair with a new controller?

Discus and support Will the bundled wireless adapter be able to pair with a new controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question about a specific product, which is the Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows. here is a link to it:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silverr007, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Silverr007
    Silverr007 Guest

Hello,

I have a question about a specific product, which is the Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows.

here is a link to it: https://amzn.eu/d/7Y7yRWK

is the included wireless adapter only paired to the controller that came with it? if I broke my controller, can I pair the wireless adapter to a new regular controller instead of buying another controller with its own wireless adapter? is it any different from the separate wireless adapter?

:)

Silverr007, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Silverr007 Win User

That is nice to hear, thanks!
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Silverr007, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, the Wireless Adapter for Windows that comes included with the controller can be used with any controller, not just the one it comes with.

The adapter has a button that needs to be pressed to enter pairing mode. Then, you'll need to put the controller you want to pair with the adapter into pairing mode as well, using its respective button, so that they can be linked.

For more information on this, please visit the following link and navigate to the section that says "Connect your controller via Xbox Wireless Adapter":

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox One Wireless PC Adapter Not Working?

I believe the light turns on, once a controller is paired to it. Otherwise open device manager and you should be able to see the wireless adapter, under network adapters.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller Pairing between Devices

Hi wonti-tosp!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

With your query, yes, you can use the Xbox Wireless Adapter on multiple devices, but you will need to re-pair the controller each time you switch between devices. The adapter will not remember the pairing information for the controller. To pair the controller with the adapter on a new device, simply press and hold the pairing button on the adapter until the light starts flashing, then press and hold the pairing button on the controller until it connects to the adapter.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

RodelioP.
  6. fdjikic Win User

Xbox One Controller and Play & Charge Kit Are Not Turning On for My PC

Hi Mister Maka,

When i unplug the controller, the controller is white and is turned on. It successfully pairs with the wireless adapter.
Thema:

1. Will the bundled wireless adapter be able to pair with a new controller? - Similar Threads - bundled wireless adapter

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?: So the only way I can really explain this issue is that I am able to see the bundle on the Xbox PC app but not on my console. When I go to "My games & apps" on the PC app I am able to see the...
  4. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  5. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  6. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  7. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  8. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  10. Can not claim Xbox Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not claim Xbox Bundle: I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came with my xbox for that profile all it shows...