Will Starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only?

Discus and support Will Starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only d8d409de-3faa-4283-b7a1-ea837722d1fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reg Mans, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Reg Mans
    Reg Mans Guest

Will Starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only?

Will starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only

:)

Reg Mans, Jul 21, 2023
  2. rusty godman Win User

Why can't I play Starfield on my xbox s?

Hi there. I have an Xbox One S and Game Pass Ultimate but it says Starfield is not compatible. I thought I can still play it through the Cloud Gaming service but it doesn't seem to be working.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can I play Xbox series X games on my Xbox 1 via download?

No. Series S/X games won't work on a One. The only way they can be played on the One is if they're available through cloud gaming with Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Because Xbox One is not powerful enough to run the game. This is a ten year old system and the new ones have been out for three years now.

You'll have to upgrade your console if cloud isn't an option.
  5. Andrew Johnson5 Win User

It’s not downloadable for Xbox one users which sucks for people like me in rural areas who can’t play cloud gaming at all
  6. Belle B Win User

Hi Reg

Both, you can either install it or access it through cloud gaming and it will be accessible on day one release.

You may refer here: https://www.xbox.com/games/starfield

I've also attached a screencap for your convenience:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Will Starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only? - Similar Threads - Starfield installable game

2. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  3. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  4. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  5. How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?: I have reinstalled and repaired various times to no avail. Thank you for your time in adance. I have tried command/sfc/scannow, repaired microsoft store, ensured proper update of both windows and...
  6. Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield doesn't save settings and didn't install latest update: After downloading & installing the latest update on the Xbox game pass on windows, the FOV-slider still doesn't show up. Also my settings (display,audio,etc.) do not save, I have to re adjust them...
  7. Starfield will not install - error: 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield will not install - error: 0x80070490: PC with Core i5-13600K, 32GB DDR4 3200, 2 x FireCuda 540 SSD's. RTX 3060Ti, 1Gb Internet Gamepass Ultimate subscriber Have tried all the fixes previously metioned: Fix 1 – Re-enable Microsoft...
  8. only starfield showing as ' admistration approval required to install '' i checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    only starfield showing as ' admistration approval required to install '' i checked my...: only starfield showing as ' admistration approval required to install '' i checked my account in PC and Xbox every think is ok ???!!!! ffcb53d9-071a-44f6-9fd6-fb5f4890562f
  9. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: Split from this thread. It only allows me to play the Premium Edition in cloud gaming mode, but allows me to download the non-premium version. The Old Mars dlc pack is available but not the...
  10. I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Starfield Premium Edition Content on Game Pass.: When I click on the Premium Edition Content Link it says purchase options not available. When I scroll down the screen it says Cannot be installed on a Windows 10 device in S-mode (I am using...