Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

Discus and support Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Landen Carr, May 12, 2024.

1. Landen Carr
    Landen Carr Guest

Will this game ever be backwards compatible?

:)

Landen Carr, May 12, 2024
  2. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

No, It's 2010 game Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie that I still have a game and I want that 2010 game to add Xbox One backwards compatibility.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

upcoming of xbox one backwards compatibility Sonic & SEGA
    All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie

Sonic the Hedgehog 06

SEGA Superstars Tennis

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Sonic Riders (Xbox)

Sonic Heroes (Xbox)

Final Fantasy XIII

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
    I'd love much more games of the original Xbox on Backwards Compatibility for Xbox One
  4. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

upcoming of xbox one backwards compatibility Sonic & SEGA
    All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie

Sonic the Hedgehog 06

SEGA Superstars Tennis

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Sonic Riders (Xbox)

Sonic Heroes (Xbox)

Final Fantasy XIII

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
  5. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
  6. angelicajuarez romer Win User

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (2010) backwards compatible on Xbox One

The one things that I like is 2010 game Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie cause this game is fun to play. It has exclusive characters like Avatar and Banjo and Kazooie on Xbox 360 version better than PS3, Wii, Nintendo Ds and Microsoft
    Windows. It also listen to SEGA tunes like Super Sonic Racing and Can you feel a sunshine? and favorite racers like Sonic, Dr. Eggman and eighteen All Stars of SEGA as you play. I hope Microsoft managers, SEGA, Sumo Digital and Rare would very interested my
    suggestion to become backwards compatibility on Xbox One for Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing 2010 game better than Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed since Rare and Microsoft did add Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, so now they need
    to add Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie (2010) on Xbox One Backwards Compatibility for Sonic and Banjo and Kazooie fans. Also can play with single player and multiplayer on your experience for 2010 game Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie
    (Xbox 360 version). So thanks for post of suggestion and hope managers would see afor next suggestions.
    cinta

infeccion en garganta

laringe irritada

leche caliente con miel

jarabe teroke

dentista

aparatos para la mordura

luis

laringe inflamada

fatin

dentista

resto de comida

le falta una muela

muela picada

muela rota
Thema:

1. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible - Similar Threads - sonic Sega star

2. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  3. Will Sega make a new 3D Sonic game featuring Classic Sonic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Sega make a new 3D Sonic game featuring Classic Sonic only?: I really like Sonic Frontiers, it is a step in the right direction. However, fans of a certain age will remember Classic Sonic more fondly. Do you think that Sega will release a new fully fledged...
  4. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing leaderboards are down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing leaderboards are down: Hey we are a small community on Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and eveeything worked well until 3 weeks ago when suddenly nobody could access the time trials leaderboards for the game. Any idea...
  5. Sonic and sega all stars raceing on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic and sega all stars raceing on xbox360: Ok so i wanna play sonic and sega all stars raceing i really like tthe gme on xbox360 but its not on xbox one so am really hoping you guys can add it to backward compatible please. This is...
  6. Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (2010 version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (2010 version): Can Xbox game developers please add sonic and sega all stars racing 2010 version to the backwards compatible list because this game was so enjoyable and very fun to play.In my opinion sonic and...
  7. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (2010) backwards compatible on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (2010) backwards compatible on Xbox One: The one things that I like is 2010 game Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie cause this game is fun to play. It has exclusive characters like Avatar and Banjo and Kazooie on Xbox 360...
  8. "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" for the Sonic Sega All Stars Racing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" for the Sonic Sega All Stars Racing not working: Since no one answered my question on previous topic (Can't), I'm posting again. Hi! I've purchased the "Unlock All Characters & Tracks" for the Sonic Sega All Stars Racing, but the tracks and...
  9. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 HD w/ DLC for Xbox 360 from Sega: no voices. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 HD w/ DLC for Xbox 360 from Sega: no voices. Why?: I recently got up a plethora of games for the Xbox 360. I recently started playing Sonic Adventure and immediately realized I could not hear the female narrator. I start playing the game and there...
  10. Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing last achievement Ultimate Collection doesn't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing last achievement Ultimate Collection doesn't get ...: btw Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing last achievement Ultimate Collection doesn't get unlocked at all i tried doing a new game but didn't work as and yes i did met requirements to get the achievement...