Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away?

Discus and support Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Sometimes it takes more than 30 seconds and sometimes even up to a few minutes until the “setting your stream” loading screen with the green... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtomX1981, Jan 22, 2022.

1. AtomX1981
    AtomX1981 Guest

Hi there

Sometimes it takes more than 30 seconds and sometimes even up to a few minutes until the “setting your stream” loading screen with the green spaceship goes away and it’s finally game time.

Any idea when this screen will go away so the game launches immediately like on Google Stadia?

I find this waiting especially annoying for paying users like me.

:)

AtomX1981, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you report this as a feedback to the Xbox insiders subreddit. If this gets enough up votes, it will be considered as something people want and a change will be more likely in the works.

You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
  3. BowenB23 Win User

Yay! Fortnite is dying!

I dont know if Fortnite will ever go away completely but it's interesting to see how even the hardcore players are starting to stream other games.
  4. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

Do the dragons ever go away?!

Revenge of the Cliff Racer!!!!!
  5. SgtBattleaxe Win User

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

I just sell the dragon bones now as soon as I get them. When I first got them I was stocking up in case the dragons quit spawning but thankfully they are very plentiful in Skyrim. I really thought it was going to just be a sales gimmick with the dragons
    but I am soooo glad I was wrong. I love seeing them everywhere I go. :)

[/quote]

Hmm... I think I may just go sell them, too. I was saving them up to make armor but I could probably make full sets of armor for all of whiterun with all the mats I have. lol j/k Seeing as they're not going to stop coming, though, I can always get more when
    can actually make dragon armor. Smithing isn't high enough at this point.
  6. ChickinOnaChain Win User

I had one down to about half health but he ran away and I never saw it again. I got an achievement yesterday for killing them. I don't know what it was or for how many I killed. I never looked.
Thema:

1. Will “Setting your stream” screen ever go away? - Similar Threads - “Setting stream” screen

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  7. Profile/settings/streaming services error code

in XboX Insiders
    Profile/settings/streaming services error code: On my Xbox S I've been unable to go into my profile by any means, once I try it gives me this error code: "0x80070490". It also will not allow me on any the settings option giving me a different...
  8. why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant't i live stream on twitch through my xbox even though the privacy settings are on...: can't live stream on tiwtch even though my privacy settings are on allow need help!!! 06cd4ae1-e797-42dd-b3fa-4fdc19e28b20
  9. Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.: I am in the USMC, I live in the barracks, therefore I have to pay for a wifi subscription with a wifi hotspot service named Boingo. The wifi works perfectly fine and I can game at really good...
  10. Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S: Hi Guys, I would like to know a couple of things. Firstly, I have just purchased an elgato and a Blue SnowBall Mic. I would like to use the blue snowball mic for in game chat and my twitch...