Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

Discus and support Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Out of curiosity I Was wondering will game chat for Roblox be released on Xbox or will it just remain on pc mobile and iPad and laptop?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nardia he, Oct 17, 2023.

1. nardia he
    nardia he Guest

Out of curiosity I Was wondering will game chat for Roblox be released on Xbox or will it just remain on pc mobile and iPad and laptop?

:)

nardia he, Oct 17, 2023
  2. nardia he Win User

So would it be better to receive more information with people who work with Xbox industry or Roblox in this case since it’s about both? Also do you happen to know who’s responsible to change this decision?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Nardia! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

At the moment, I don't see any information that states its coming. I know previously I am pretty sure it was due to Roblox having an E rating on Xbox and having chat would mean they would lose that.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

People will always find a way around it and it can be really hard to moderate games so I think by putting in a chat, the E rating would not apply. There is still a risk someone will abuse the chat and even that risk means no E rating.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

I think they have moved away from those now but basically its the rating of a game like you have with films. So E on Xbox was for 'Everyone' of any age. Putting in chat would mean it couldn't as you would have the toxic people who would say offensive things and therefore would not be an E rated game as there would be a risk that a minor would see something offensive.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Yes but other games will have higher ratings. Such as Teen or rated to over 13 or 18. To have the E rating (which I am not sure if it exists still), there can be NO risk to be exposed so therefore chat isnt in the game. Unfortunately, this is a decision that is made, it could change in the future but no one here will have that information.
Thema:

1. Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox? - Similar Threads - Roblox game chat

2. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  3. troubleshooting game (roblox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    troubleshooting game (roblox): Hi Im having trouble with loading up roblox every time i try to start it the just says not respounding on the top ive already checked the compatibility ive uninstalled and reinstalled ive tryed to...
  4. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  5. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  6. Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC: All other games in Xbox Game bar are launching without issue. However whenever we try to launch Roblox it keeps coming up with an error code which I can't seem to find any information out about....
  7. Roblox game chat feature or text chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox game chat feature or text chat: Hello Xbox, i wanted to know if you guys have a specific date that your going to release a game chat or a text chat on Roblox. It’s not a privacy setting issue. It makes gaming difficult because...
  8. Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed?: Apparently, Roblox removed the ability to chat on the Xbox One because it violated Microsoft’s rules, since their game rating was rated E. However, their game rating has now changed, and they have...
  9. Xbox Roblox Game Chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Roblox Game Chat: Dear Xbox and Roblox Add Chat back on to the Xbox there is no reason why it's not enabled like Roblox is a global game that's mainly played with friends and how can I talk to my friends on...
  10. Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.: I have been having problems with the voice chat and the Xbox Game Bar. When I send invitations of voice chat to Xbox Players that are using a console, they don't receive it. I have tried with...