Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?

Discus and support Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm buying the Razer Kraken Pro. But will it work without the Audio adaptor? DOES IT EVEN WORK ON XBOX ONE?? Can I use it just by plugging the 3.5mm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuryGarlic53486, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?

I'm buying the Razer Kraken Pro. But will it work without the Audio adaptor? DOES IT EVEN WORK ON XBOX ONE?? Can I use it just by plugging the 3.5mm Jack?

** My controller does have the 3.5mm audio jack.

:)

JuryGarlic53486, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Blade5205
    Blade5205 Guest
    XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter

Blade5205, Jan 1, 2017
  3. StraitNoiize
    StraitNoiize Guest
    Razer kraken pro non funzionanti perchè?

ho acquistato le razer kraken pro ma non funziona il microfono perchè? ci s un aggiornamento per questo errore?

[Translation-

I bought the razer
    kraken pro but
    the microphone does not work
    why? We know
    an update for this error?]

StraitNoiize, Jan 1, 2017
  4. Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?

After taking the second it took to Google this, it looks like you need an adapter, all though some YouTube videos show ways around it with "cheaper" adapters. Try Google. You're welcome.

Goth Vampirella, Jan 1, 2017
  5. Blade5205 Win User

XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

I like the razer kraken pro. pretty easy to setup for Xbox or PC.
  7. ZestyFL4mingo Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

The Razer Kraken Pro. It's $80, but you need an adapter
  8. GeisonFerreira Win User

Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One

Unfortunately I bring some sad news, my adapter arrived and did not work ... I'll sell my Razer Kraken Pro, and buy a Turtle Beach XO FOUR should work fine.

PT-BR

Infelizmente trago uma triste notícia, meu adaptador chegou e não funcionou... Vou vender meu Razer Kraken Pro e comprar um Turtle Beach XO FOUR que deve funcionar bem.
  9. Luis CarlosJiménez Win User

Would the Razer Kraken Pro work with the xbox one stereo headset adapter?

to use the razer kraken pro with xbox one and pick up the mic u need

"Converter Adapter convert OMTP to CTIA or CTIA to OMTP 3.5mm"
Thema:

Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?

1. Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken pro

2. Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack): Hey guys, Been really frustrated lately, My headset which is the kraken pro v2s dont seem to work on my elite controller, I used to be able to talk and hear party audio but no game audio and...
  3. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  4. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  5. Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?: I was curious, will the Razer Kraken Pro 2015 headset work on the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack? I heard before on the old ones that only the audio worked and not the mic?...
  6. Razer Kraken Pro on Covert Forces

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro on Covert Forces: I just got the new covert forces controller and want to buy the Kraken Pro. The new controller has a 3.5 audio and mic jack combined built in. Will it work? a99af0b1-563c-4a5e-9ea3-c6c5be0e0457
  7. Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?: I currently have the Razer Kraken neon Pro and I'm planning on buying the headset adapter but I'm aware people are having trouble with it, is there another adapter in the making or do I have to...
  8. Razer kraken pro non funzionanti perchè?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro non funzionanti perchè?: ho acquistato le razer kraken pro ma non funziona il microfono perchè? ci s un aggiornamento per questo errore? [Translation- I bought the razer kraken pro but the microphone does not work...
  9. Razer Kraken Pro Not Working With Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro Not Working With Adapter: I recently bought a Razer Kraken Pro headset for playing games on the PC, and I bought an adapter for the Xbox One so that I could use it there too. It works fine, I can hear all game sounds that...
  10. Would the Razer Kraken Pro work with the xbox one stereo headset adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would the Razer Kraken Pro work with the xbox one stereo headset adapter?: TECH SPECS of Razer Kraken PRO Headphones Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz Impedance: 32 Ω at 1kHz Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz Max Input Power: 50 mW Drivers: 40 mm,...