Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One

Discus and support Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like People Play Ground should be on xbox because I know you can pair controllers to pc but my father is usually on the pc and I cant play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Corban Richter, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One

I feel like People Play Ground should be on xbox because I know you can pair controllers to pc but my father is usually on the pc and I cant play it but I have a Xbox One X so if its on there I could play it.

:)

Corban Richter, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

You would need to contact the developer/publisher. it Is they that decide to make their game for Xbox or not.
  3. awtacular Win User

Why Are So Many People So Bad At This Game?

@Op, not sure if you play ground war or domination itself, but your better off not playing ground war because thats the mode that seems to have all the idiots. I've always played ground war in Black Ops, but with this one there really are too many idiots
    in it not doing anything. I find better matches with randoms in normal domination or tdm. Sure there aren't as many people but those in it seem to actually play the objective most of the time.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

NSA spying on Xbox Live

Makes you wonder if NSA is spying on people through the Kinect while the xbox one is in standby mode. Xbox One built from the ground up to assist the NSA lol.
  5. Faith Dare Win User

no one online??

people are mostly playing teamdeathmatch search and destroy domination ground war and team tactical
  6. Reaper1795 Win User

Map Creators

The problem with feedback on other peoples maps is commenting on other peoples visions.

What one person sees is not what is comprehended by others, or in the same manner.

One thing I will say is that your end move needs a little more open ground, When I played the map and the movie played out, one of the characters was half in the temple wall.
Thema:

1. Will People Play Ground be on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Play Ground

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  7. My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor...: hello i bought my xbox on christmas and the home wifi of 5ghz doesnt work and 2.4 either but my mobile data works pls help me 55c8a611-54da-4117-8fc8-e2bf7d6cbbf8
  8. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...
  9. Since idownloaded an update on my xbox s in modern warfare i cannot play in ground war as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since idownloaded an update on my xbox s in modern warfare i cannot play in ground war as...: How do i get rid of DEV ERROR6034 this keeps coming up on my xbox s when i downloaded an new update for modern warfare this prevents meplaying ground war,any advice please....
  10. COD Warzone/Ground War Cross play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone/Ground War Cross play: First I would like to start by saying, I did not buy an Xbox One X to play with the PS4 or PC crowd. My question is a request. We need MIcrosoft to allow the Xbox One players to play Warzone and...