Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...

Discus and support Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Xbox series x version of NBA 2k24 and want to know if I can play it on the Xbox one before I open it. 6e461262-f4b3-42df-9563-267694ae206e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Des824, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Des824
    Des824 Guest

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...

Bought Xbox series x version of NBA 2k24 and want to know if I can play it on the Xbox one before I open it.

:)

Des824, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

NBA 2k24 for Xbox One. The Mamba Edition also includes both the One and Series S/X versions.
  3. Sawyer Dunn Win User

Why don’t it let me play 2k24

My Xbox series x 2k24 game won't install and says I have to buy the game for like 30 to 40$ when I have the disc
  4. brandy proctor Win User

I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

I purchased the 2K24 black mamba edition that says it's for Xbox series x and Xbox one but it's not working on my Xbox one console. It keeps saying not compatible.
  5. Fatima_J Win User

Nba 2k24 on gaming cloud

Hi Joseph Santiago2

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

You would like to knwo when will be the release of NBA2k24 in gaming cloud.

I'm sorry, but as of now, there is no official announcement from Microsoft or 2K Sports regarding the release of NBA 2K24 on the gaming cloud. However, you can keep an eye on the Xbox website or follow their social media accounts for any updates or announcements regarding the availability of NBA 2K24 on the gaming cloud.

NBA 2K24 is releasing on all platforms, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S. It will also have crossplay between NBA players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and S for co-op matches, online tournaments, and casual pick-up games.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  6. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
Thema:

1. Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games... - Similar Threads - NBA 2k24 series

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?: Just trying to find out if I get the pc version of I can play with my freinds on Xbox. One has Xbox one and the other has series X. What is the best way to all be able to play together...
  4. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...
  5. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  8. NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in: We have an XBox Family Account. My son plays NBA 2K24...for some reason it will not let him play the "MyCareer" mode. It says "you do not meet the requirements to play online." I have removed...
  9. I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat: I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat f8bdfcb8-f814-4bed-a50f-5a1a0ed0bc13
  10. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly: Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that game. Is there a way to fix it because I want to...