Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid?

Discus and support Will my Xbox one work fine in the cold and humid? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! i have an Xbox One S in my house but the problem is that i live in a very cold and humid place so the humidity inside and outside my house is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by john trench, Feb 3, 2024.

1. john trench
    john trench Guest

Hi! i have an Xbox One S in my house but the problem is that i live in a very cold and humid place so the humidity inside and outside my house is normally 90-100% humidity which means my walls are always wet (iv'e tried dehumidifiers but they are not enough.)

The only heating i have is my coal/wood fire in my livingroom but it only heats up that room + i don't want to game in the livingroom so it's pretty normal for any water in the sink or moisture on the walls to be frozen in the mornings so I'm scared for my xbox because the water will collect inside the xbox and then freeze when i turn it turns off which might break the xbox.

I have a ps2 which has been working fine all these years but iv'e also had monitors which have broken due to the humidity or the plastic compnents have become brittle and snapped in the cold so i know only some electronics are fine.

I'm fine with leaving the xbox on 24/7 so any water won't freeze but will the xbox be fine in 90% to 100% humidity?

:)

john trench, Feb 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: