will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone

Discus and support will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone. on windows fone looking to upgrade to Android fone will it still work?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andymac2013, Apr 5, 2017.

1. andymac2013
    andymac2013 Guest

will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone.

on windows fone looking to upgrade to Android fone will it still work?

:)

andymac2013, Apr 5, 2017
  2. Bluetooth technology

^ And it works just fine, not to mention using them on your android phones using BT and no cables along with an HDMI adapter = HD mobile fone gaming will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone ;)

RedEye Expr3ss, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst

Does any one know y Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst taken off windows fone 7 marketplace?

i enjoyed the first one n woundered how they changed it for the fone ??? will my xbox music work on Android fone currently on windows fone :)

Thanks

InsaneJStarr1, Apr 5, 2017
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

To answer your query, yes, you can use Xbox Music or Microsoft Groove on your Android phone as long as you have a Music Pass active on your account.

You can download the app directly from Google Play or on this
    link

To use your Music Pass and manage your devices for Groove Music, you can follow the steps on this
    link.

If you have further questions, feel free to let us know.

Loraine Mon, Apr 5, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: