Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?

Discus and support Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok here's the deal I've connected to my dad's Microsoft account but will my world's be deleted if I swap it to my account? Thanks any answers would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GIVEMEANSWERSPLS, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?

Ok here's the deal I've connected to my dad's Microsoft account but will my world's be deleted if I swap it to my account? Thanks any answers would be appreciate pls don't scam the answer because there's one world I REALLY DON'T want to lose.

:)

GIVEMEANSWERSPLS, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Kings_Athena Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

I made a Microsoft account and went to the website thing and used the code. It said that i was good to go but when i went onto Minecraft and clicked "sign into a Microsoft account" It loads for a bit and then comes up with a "Failed to Login" and says something
    went wrong.

I've looked up videos and changed my password and nothing has worked so far, does anyone know how to fix this or why its happening?
    I had the same problem but FIXED IT. I reset the password several times, contacted Microsoft support, PS4 support, reinstalled the game, everything. My boyfriend logged into my Microsoft account on his Xbox, so I knew that it wasn't the account. Playstation
    is also notorious for having problems cross-platform, so I figured at this point, it had to be a problem with the data transfer or verification between Mojang and Playstation.

1) I SAVED MY WORLDS TO PS4 ONLINE STORAGE: On Home PS4 screen, toggle to Minecraft app and press "options" button on your controller. Choose "Upload/Download Saved Data. "Select and upload" your worlds and save to Online Storage (requires Playstation Plus
    subscription)

2) I TURNED OFF AUTOMATIC UPLOAD SAVED DATA: Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Auto-Upload > Uncheck

3) I DELETED THE SAVED DATA FOR MINECRAFT: Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete > Checked Minecraft and deleted

4) I RESET THE PS4 AND RESTARTED MINECRAFT: It will reset the Minecraft app completely from start. You will need to chose if you want voice service and re-link your Microsoft account to Minecraft. Your data will be completely gone, but your Microsoft account
    and your PSN will re-sync perfectly.

5) I DOWNLOADED MY SAVED WORLDS FROM PS4 ONLINE STORAGE: On Home PS4 screen, toggle to Minecraft app and press "options" on your controller. Choose "Upload/Download Saved Data". "Select and Download" your worlds.

Everything should be back on your Minecraft account with a working sign-in! Hope this helps!!
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. ZackMiller4 Win User

Minecraft cross platform syncing issues.

Everything is set to allow. My worlds are still unable to sync. I signed into my Microsoft profile on minecraft and there is no option on the ps4 to sync my old worlds.
  5. Stubbadub9262 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I found a solution that worked or me.

1. Go to the PS4 settings menu

2. Select 'Application Saved Data Management'.

3. Select 'Saved Data in System Storage'

4. Select DELETE

5. Select Minecraft

6. Delete the SAVED DATA files. (There were two on my system). You don't need to touch your World designs.

Once the files are deleted reload Minecraft.

The game will start as if for the first time.

Follow the setup instructions for Microsoft account login.

THAT'S HOW I GOT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT... GOOD LUCK!
  6. supermm Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

A solution out another topic.

1. Go to the PS4 settings menu

2. Select 'Application Saved Data Management'.

3. Select 'Saved Data in System Storage'

4. Select DELETE

5. Select Minecraft

6. Delete the SAVED DATA files. (There were two on my system). You don't need to touch your World designs.

Once the files are deleted reload Minecraft.

The game will start as if for the first time.

Follow the setup instructions for Microsoft account login.
Thema:

Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?

1. Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - world's Minecraft ps4

2. If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still...: If I uninstall Minecraft on PS4 and reinstall will all my worlds and purchased items still be there? 9f25e986-1ac7-4e82-9c4d-9f1c3434eda5
  3. How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...: Hello all, I have been trying to find a workaround for this for years, but I haven't, which is why I'm here... I want to convert my Minecraft world on my PS4 to my PC to play it on Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4: So me and my friend recently picked up minecraft again after a year or 2 of not playing. Im on Xbox and my friend is on PS4. We made a creative world back in the day that we spent many hours on....
  5. Unable to join flatmates world on Minecraft PS4 - Both on same WiFi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join flatmates world on Minecraft PS4 - Both on same WiFi: My flatmate and I tried to play Minecraft together, in a world we had created previously, and played previously. We both use the same WiFi, but every time we tried to connect, it came up with...
  6. i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4...: i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus bf2920fb-2546-49c5-9dd4-2b13377da215
  7. Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...: I just want to download my Minecraft realms world made on my PS4 on my PC but the issue I'm facing is not owning the PC version on my PSN Microsoft Account so I can't simply go to the Realm on PC...
  8. Ps4 minecraft world loading problem. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft world loading problem. Please help!: [img] Hello so I'm playing minecraft ps4 version on my ps4 and my world like isn't loading. I've tried saving it online, deleting the file, and then downloading it again. I've also deleted the...
  9. Unable to connect to world on ps4 minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world on ps4 minecraft bedrock: Me and my friends have been trying to join each other in minecraft bedrock I have been trying for weeks and nothing works does anyone have a idea that could help P.S they can join eachother but I...
  10. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.: I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed...