Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna...

Discus and support Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna get a disc version of forza 4 but I wanna have the same account from the game pass forza 4 to the disc version. Pls help soon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marin 200, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Marin 200
    Marin 200 Guest

Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna...

I wanna get a disc version of forza 4 but I wanna have the same account from the game pass forza 4 to the disc version. Pls help soon

:)

Marin 200, Aug 13, 2022
  2. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna buy the disc?

Yes. You'll be able to use the same save data.
  4. Jono is bored Win User

game to scratched to be installed

I just installed my friends Forza 4 disc and then tried to play from the hdd with my scratched disc but it said "Disc Required. Insert the Forza Motorsport 4 Disc 1 game disc." Now there are two copies of Forza 4 in My Games and it will only let me play
    my version with my disc and the installed version with my friends disc...therefore it doesnt work, i cant play the installed version with my scratched disc. Is there a way to make this work? I dont want to buy another forza 4 disc, this is already my second
    one, i should of installed it haha. I can still play half of the tracks but freeze up on the other half.
  5. GaryHicks42 Win User

Forza 4 not importing Forza 3 profile

I deleted/uninstalled both Forza 3 and Forza 4 from the console. On restarting Forza 3 (this was on Thursday 13th October) I was asked to accepted the title update - if I didn't I couldn't play the game). I have backed up and then deleted my Forza 4 saved
    games and restarted from scratch - still no option to import from Forza 3.

It appears that what ever the title update on thursday 13th patched it essentially made the Forza 3 saved game unreadable by either Forza 3 or Forza 4.

I cannot continue the Season play in Forza 3 from where I last saved it as all the game progress appears to have gone. The achievements still show on my profile, but I cannot import into Forza 4 as it appears the title update delete all the data for Forza
  6. LFY 91 Win User

Will I have to buy Forza 4 to play online?

Hi!

I just wanna ask those of you who are playing forza 4... Foes forza 4 has online key pass like (fifa ex.) or not?

I have forza 3 but there are no any online key and i can play online.

So i'm asking this because i'm considering to buy preowned game, and i dont wanna buy it if i will not be able to play online...
Thema:

1. Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna... - Similar Threads - forza progress transfer

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  5. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  6. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef
  7. Forza progress not transferred to one s to series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza progress not transferred to one s to series x: I bought forza horizon 5 on my Xbox one a but since then I have bought a Xbox series x but when I installed it on my series x the game did not save any of my dlc’s or add ons or any progress at...
  8. Transfer Forza 4 progress from xbox game pass to steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Forza 4 progress from xbox game pass to steam: I recently bought forza 4 on steam. I have played it before with xbox game pass and now i want to transfer my progress to my steam account. Is it possible and if yes, how to do it?...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account: Hi, I have just subscribed a new game pass account for my kid for his new PC i just got him. All this while we are sharing 1 PC and 1 game pass account between us. Is there a way for me to...
  10. Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam?: I've been playing FH4 for 3 years via Game Pass, but now I bought it on Steam. Logged into my Xbox account and the game started from the beginning. I have too much progress on MS Store version and...