Will my account be revoked for a chargeback? Purchased game that is unplayable, past 14...

Discus and support Will my account be revoked for a chargeback? Purchased game that is unplayable, past 14... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I’ve purchased Snowrunner 3 Year Anniversary version on 09DEC2023 for $55.10. The game is unplayable. After 5 minutes of play time, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Newport1OOs, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Newport1OOs
    Newport1OOs Guest

Will my account be revoked for a chargeback? Purchased game that is unplayable, past 14...

Hello everyone. I’ve purchased Snowrunner 3 Year Anniversary version on 09DEC2023 for $55.10. The game is unplayable. After 5 minutes of play time, the game will crash and force me to the Xbox dashboard.

Initially, I reached out to the developers and tried their suggested “fixes” on 17DEC2023. None of them worked, the game still crashes within minutes of playing. Now, I’ve wasted precious time trying to redeem their mistakes when I should have just started a return.

Xbox Support states they cannot give me a refund because I am over 14 days past the date of purchase. I feel sad and frustrated that I’ve paid for a product I cannot use. At this time I feel the only recourse is to create a dispute with my bank and run a chargeback for the faulty, unplayable game. I fear that Microsoft will retaliate and revoke my account for doing this. If I run the chargeback, will I lose access only to the digital content? Or will my account be banned? Please advise.

:)

Newport1OOs, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: