Will MS ever fix their awful controllers?

Discus and support Will MS ever fix their awful controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So far, I have purchased 8 Elite Series 2 controllers. All of them have had issues with the A button sometimes not registering a press, amongst other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SigmaTheDJ, Jun 28, 2023.

1. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

So far, I have purchased 8 Elite Series 2 controllers. All of them have had issues with the A button sometimes not registering a press, amongst other issues. 7 of them were returned for a refund and I'm currently having the issue with an 8th one that I purchased using MS Rewards points, simply cos I don't want to deal with MS's notoriously awful customer service.

The regular controller that came with my Xbox Series X also exhibits the same issue.

I never had this issue - nor did I ever see a single person post about it - before the release of the Elite Series 2 and the latest revision of the standard controller. The first 3 revisions of the standard controller and the first gen Elite did not have this issue at all.

You can Google it and find TONS of people complaining about it, yet MS still keep on selling the same shoddy hardware.

I'm so frustrated with Microsoft. I want to like the Xbox, but they keep on giving me reasons to hate it, and Phil Spencer seems to spend most of his time, recently, going on podcasts to apologise for X and Y and letting the community down. Please, JUST GET THE BASICS RIGHT. That would be a start!

:)

SigmaTheDJ, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I totally understand where you are coming from as I'm a gamer myself. The only best option is to report this issue via the Xbox "report a problem app" You can download it here at this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-report-a...

Rest assured that Microsoft greatly appreciates any feedback they received from their customers.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. KH117-7E230E78-1FF0- Win User

Controller - Left Trigger Squeaking?

I just returned the controller that came with my system because the casing was popping off and there was a loud buzzing noise when ever it rumbled. Gamestop took it back and gave me a brand new one with no problem. But guess what, the right trigger makes
    a God awful squeaking noise! WTH MS?!?
  4. ZukaBak Win User

How to change email associated with gamertag

You're correct.. you can't add an email address that's ever been associated to a MS account.

I have a similar issue, wanted to move my Gamertag from an old Hotmail account to a newer MS account I have, you basically can't, it's awful.
  5. BigHemi45 Win User

Have to speak up about something

My PS Online experiences have been awful. The MP competition is mediocre at best and i despise the controller. Reasons enough for me to never, ever buy a PS of any kind.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Controllers

I had 2 controllers that broke early on too. Instead of getting a new 1 or returning them to MS to get fixed, I sent them to an online retailer of custom controllers after emailing them asking if they were willing to fix them for me. Hoping to earn a new
    customer, they agreed and fixed them for less than half the price of a new controller! Both controllers work better than ever now - they even tightened the whole thing! It's rock-solid.

Maybe you should try this. ;)
Thema:

1. Will MS ever fix their awful controllers? - Similar Threads - ever fix awful

2. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  3. Are they ever going to actually fix the hue Concord error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to actually fix the hue Concord error?: I redownload mw2 multiple times just to get the hue Concord that prohibits me from Playing anything online on mw2. I can play all my other games online fine. Please help...
  4. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  5. Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...: There was a recurring problem on the Xbox One/OneX and I still deal with it on my Series X. I’ve read many posts of people having the same issue so I know it’s not just affecting me. In the store...
  6. Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are they ever going to fix the Enforcement site?: I received an enforcement action on my account and I honestly don't know why, I haven't sent any toxic messages, but yet I have received a communications suspension for a whole week. Nobody at...
  7. Will they ever fix monitors not being able to do 1440p at 120hz?

in XboX Insiders
    Will they ever fix monitors not being able to do 1440p at 120hz?: Recently got the Series S and wanted to get a new monitor to get the full 1440p 120hz experience. I was disappointed to find out that only a select few monitors are allowed to reach these at the...
  8. 4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?

in XboX Insiders
    4k clips are broken, will they ever fix them?: This is becoming very frustrating, yet again the 4K clips either crash the captures player app or they just don't work. I'm in Alpha skip ahead with a series x, not that the console choice should...
  9. Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will there ever be a fix for error code 0x87EOOOOF?: I keep getting this error code 0x87OOOOF when I try to download MCC on my computer from the Microsoft store I have ultimate game pass so I could download and play games for free on my pc. Please...
  10. Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone ever find a fix to that update that killed instalation on External hardrives: Late winter /early spring last year there was an update that made it so that external hardrives can install games or have them moved to them. Since then, I've been left with a 2TB Fantom Drive...